Kallista

A few days pass. Then a few days turn into weeks. We've been hanging out with the boys a lot. Niall and Delaney have started hanging out more...and more. I suspect a secret relationship building there. Zayn and Perrie are still together. Her and I hang out a lot. Harry's backed off more thank goodness. He's went out on a couple dates. Louis found himself a girl. She's cool I guess. I don't see her much though. I've only talked to her a couple times. She's the typical model type. But she's cool I guess.

Liam took me up to Wolverhampton for a couple days to see his family. They came back with us too so they're here now. They're all super nice.

"Jesus." I say as another burst of pain hits.

"You okay?" Liam's mum, Karen, asks.

"Yea, yea. I'm fine." I smile, blowing it off.

"If you need anything just holler. I've been through this more than once." She laughs. I thank her and walk into the kitchen where Liam's making some food.

"Uh. Liam." I say in shock.

"Hm?" He turns and faces me.

"Is there suppose to be clear liquid running down my leg?" I say, looking down at the puddle.

"Oh my god." He drops the lettuce in his hands and runs over.

"Did-Did my water just break?" My voice catches on my throat.

"If not then I think we have an issue. C'mon, I'll call your mum when we get to the hospital." He says, helping me out the door. His mum and everyone follows close behind. His mum keeps a hand on my back and helps me into the passenger seat. When I'm situated, I pick up my phone and dial Lou.

"Yellow?" He answers.

"Get the others and meet us at the hospital." I say and hang up before he can muster up a word.

"Are you okay?" Liam glances over at me.

"Yep. Perfectly fine. Soon enough an 8 pound, 20 inch human is going to squeeze through my vagina. Yep. Just dandy." I say, making him turn his attention back to the road. We finally get there and I get in a wheelchair.

"Hey Megz." Harry smiles.

"Don't you touch me Harold." I growl, breathing in deep.

"Well now I know how bad labor actually is." He nods his head to the side and backs up. Some nurses come up and wheels me back. The pain subsides and I lay on the bed in a nice room. Nicer than any other hospital room I've been in. And that's a lot.

After hours and hours of being here I'm having contractions every two minutes and 10 millimeters of the medicine every hour.

"Holy crap. Here's another." I groan. Liam comes over and wraps my hand in his.

"Let's just hope after all this, it loves food as much as me cause I am starving." I gasp.

"How do you manage to crack jokes when you're in pain?" He laughs.

"I honestly have yet to figure that out myself." I say. Why does this take so long?

"You should go get something to eat. You have to be hungry." I say to Liam.

"I'm not gonna leave you alone." He says.

"Get my mum or someone. Oh no, never mind. Get the boys." I state. He hesitates but I glare at him and he sighs in defeat.

"I'll hurry." He says, leaving for the door.

"Take your time. I'm not going anywhere." I laugh. He smiles and walks out. A few moments later the boys and Delaney walk in. They greet me and sit around me.