Talking

ZAYN'S P.O.V

I gotta admit. Laney is pretty hot. No she's beautiful. Her personality is amazing too. Her blond hair and gorgeous light blue eyes. Even though I just met her two days ago I think I like her.

I hear the door open and close. Harry comes waltzing in looking like he saw a ghost.

"Mate? You okay?" I ask, sitting up. He looks over at me.

"Y-Yea." He stutters. He walks away without another word. Okay, what the hell?

LIAM'S P.O.V

Today's just one of those days. I can't stop thinking about Megan. I have these days where all I can think about is her and I just break down. I will admit, I was in love with her. I never felt like that towards anyone before. But she's gone now. Never coming back. I just don't know what to do. I miss her too much. I miss her smile. Her laugh. Her eyes. Her hair. Her skin. Her touch. Her lips. Her humor. Her personality. Everything. I just miss everything about her. Why can't I just have her back. Why can't she come back.

"Mate. You okay? You haven't left this room all day." Niall brings me out of my thoughts.

"Yea. I'm fine." I breathe. I've been in the guest room all day. I still consider it Megan's room. This is where I go when I have these days. It reminds me of her and sometimes I feel like she's still here. Like she'll come bouncing through the door any second. But she won't. She'll never come through those doors again. I'll never see her again until I die. I'll never hear her laugh, her voice, I'll never see her smile, her hair, her eyes, her face. Her. I just want her back. That's all I want, is her.

"Liam do you wanna eat? I made some dinner." Niall says softly.

"Nah. I'm good." I disregard.

"Liam please come down to eat. You need to eat. I know it's hard and I know you get days like these sometimes. Trust me, I know. It's hard for me too. But you just gotta fight. Just be strong for us and her." He says sitting by me.

I just look over at him.

"I'm trying Niall. You don't understand how much I cared for her. Have you ever cared for someone so much, you would give anything for them. You would give your soul for them." I say.

"Well no but-"

"Exactly. You haven't. You don't know how I feel. I never got to tell her Niall. I never got to tell her how much I loved her." I say tears brimming my eyes.

"I know mate. But you know what I also know. She knows. She's watching over us Liam, and she can hear you. You wanna know what I do every night before I go to sleep?" He says.

"What?" I ask.

"I talk to her. I just talk 'cause I know she's listening. I pretend for a second that she's stil here and I just talk to her like I'm having a civilized conversation with her. It really helps too. It makes me feel happy like she's still here. You should try it." He says.

"Yea. Maybe I will." I say.

"Come down and eat with us. Please." He begs.

"Alright." I give in.

We make our way downstairs and into the kitchen. We get our plates and head into the dining room where everyone is seated with plates of food. I take my usual seat and everyone starts eating. We eat in silence. I notice Harry, next to me, shaking.

"Harry?" I say. He jumps when he hears his name.

"You okay?" I place my hand on his shoulder.

He looks at me with a frightened look.

"Yea. Y-Yea, I'm fine." He stutters. He's obviously not.

"Are you sure? You look like you've seen a ghost." I chuckle. He drops his fork and jumps at the clang.

"A ghost? No, ghosts aren't real." He says. Uh, okay then.

"Alright? Well, if you wanna talk later, you know where to find me." I say.

We eat in silence, when they're finished I clean up and wash the dishes. After that I go up to my room and lie down.

"Hey Megz. How's li-uh. Nevermind." I chuckle.

"So, how's heaven? I'm sure you love it there. I miss you. A lot. We all do." I say with tears in my eyes.

"I met your friend Delaney the other day. Officially met her." I chuckle.

"She's a nice girl. Real beautiful. Almost as beautiful as you. She seems like a really good friend." I say.

"Megan. I love you. I do. I really do. I have never felt like this ever. You made me feel so alive and warm inside. You made me feel complete. I dont think I'm ever gonna feel this way for anyone else again." I confess.

I see something in the corner of my eye in the window. I go over and open it up. I look outside and see someone run around the corner, long hair whipping behind. I think I'm going insane.

--------------------

Hey I'm back!

I know I havent been updating a lot, first of all, I was grounded for a while. Second, I got super sick last week and the week before. I thought that woulda been a good time to write but I just couldn't. I was too exhausted.

But I'm back now and hopefully ill stay.

So here's another chapter go my lovelys :) I hope you like it. If you do, please vote and comment. I love reading your comments.

See you soon loves :)

Meg xxx