Running Away

Hey! So it's about to get exciting! Ahh. But really sad...I even cried writing it...anyway...here ya go! I might do a double update so look out for that! And please vote and comment! ♥♡

--------------------

I just, I don't understand. He said all that stuff to me. Was it all just a lie?

"Hey Megz." He says, coming up to me.

Don't call me that. My subconscious yells.

"Hey." I smile fakely.

"Meg, this is Danielle. Dani, this is Megan." He introduces us.

Don't even look at me.

"Nice to meet you." I say.

Go away.

"You too. I've heard some lovely things about you from the boys. Harry wouldn't stop talking about you." She says.

Stop talking please. My ears are bleeding.

I turn to Harry, seeing him blush. He doesn't like me does he? No. So many mixed signals here! I can't handle it!

"Should we go? We can stop and get something to eat on the way." Liam says. I nod and walk out. The rest of them follow close behind. When did they start dating? Did he lie about all those things he said? Does he even like me anymore? Maybe he never did. Shut up Megan. You don't even like him. He's just a friend. He's Liam Payne for Gods' sake. He could never like you. Your useless. Just a burden to them.

"Megan. You okay?" Harry snaps me out of my trance.

"Huh? Oh yea. Fine." I smile fakely.

"Do you wanna ride with me? I don't know where everyone else is riding." He says.

"Yea, sure." I say, walking to his car. I look back and see Dani get in the passenger seat of Liams car. Liam looks back at me. I get in the passenger seat of Harrys car. Everybody else rides in Zayns car. I guess it's just me and Harry.

"So. What's up with you and Liam?" He asks.

"Nothing obviously. He has a girlfriend who's unimaginably beautiful." I say. It's true, she is really beautiful.

"Megan. I know about the kiss. He told us about it. We just don't understand what exactly happened. Was it just a kiss and dis or-?" He asks.

"He only told you about the kiss. Nothing after that?" I ask. He just looks at me confused.

"Of course not. I knew it was a lie. It was a lie all along. Has he told you what happened the night he met me on the bridge?" I ask.

"You guys just bumped into each other right?" He says.

"Oh my god! That's what he told you? Really? Well you wanna know what really happened?" I say slightly frustrated. He just nods slightly unsure.

"I was going to jump. I was holding onto the rail about to let go. I did let go but he caught me and carried me to your guys' place. I didn't want this! I just wanted to die." I say. He just stays silent. The more I talk about it the more I want to leave.

"After we kissed he told me that I was perfect and that kiss meant everything to him. He told me I had the best personality. That he would help me get through everything. Then I see this. It was all a lie. I just don't even care anymore. Thanks for offering a ride but I think I'll walk. Bye Harry. Tell the boys I said bye." I say, getting out. He tries to go after me but I run off.

I stop and look back to see Liam getting out of his car. He looks straight at me and our eyes meet. I just shake my head. He starts running towards me and I make a run for it. I run and run. I don't know where but I don't really care. I find myself at my flat. I run inside and go straight to my room. I grab a bag and shove some things inside. I go back out in a hurry. I slam into someones chest. I look up to see Stan.