Nandos With Niall

MEGAN'S P.O.V (Finally I know...)

Ugh. How could I be so stupid! I let him catch me. If he caught me, any of them could. Oh god. It's been 2 years. They can't find me after 2 years. They might hate me for not telling them I'm actually alive.

"Megan. I'm going out to get dinner. Want anything?" Laney yells.

"Food." I yell back. I hear the front door shut and lay back on my bed. I scan through my whole life, thinking back on everything that has happened these past few years. After thinking and thinking I hear the front door open and close. I hear Laney's voice sound panicked. Not kidnapped panicked by like forgot something important panicked. Eh, probably just forgot to get my drink or something. She better not have forgotten my food. I'll beat that girl with her own dick. While I'm waiting for my food I might as well think more.

Liam was so close to finding me, twice. I remember when I was obsessed with them. When my life was so much more simpler. Until the day I met them. Then my whole world changed. Some for the worse. But some for the better. Well, they say everything happens for a reason. Life better have a damn good reason why Niall is standing in front of me right now.

NIALL'S P.O.V

"I'm going to Nandos guys!" I yell, walking out the door and going to my car. I drive to Nandos and order my favourite meal. I sit down at a table and wait. I see Laney walk in and order some food to go. Do I go talk to her? I guess that's what friends do right?

"Hey Laney." I smile as she turns to look at me.

"Oh hey Niall." She smiles.

"Come here often?" I ask, sounding cheesy.

"Well you know how Megan loves-d, loved her Nandos. I come here once a week. We use to always have a day we come to eat dinner." She says unsteady. Weird.

"Yea. That girl could eat." I say remembering our little fights we had about who ate the last bag of crisps.

"She never did get me my lucky charms." I remember when she promised me more lucky charms.

"What?" She chuckles.

"The day I met her she was eating my lucky charms. The first thing that I said was 'Liam there's a strange girl eating my lucky charms.' Then she ate them all. She promised to get me more but she never did." We laugh.

"Yep. Sounds like her." She says as her order gets called along with mine.

"Hey, you wanna come over to my place to hang a while?" She asks.

"Uh, yea sure." I nod.

"Alright. Just follow me." She says, walking to her car as I get in mine. I follow her to her place and we get out. We walk up to the front door as she stops suddenly but then walks in.

"You okay?" I ask.

"Yea, uh, I just-uhm-forgot something." She says panicked. Uh okay then.

"Uh, where's your bathroom?" I ask.

"Right upstairs, first door on the right. I mean left." She says, shaking her head. I walk up the stairs and go to what I think is the bathroom. First door on the right, right? Wait no, left. Oh well, I'll figure it out. I open the door on the right and see a bedroom. Damn this isn't th-wait. What.The.Fuck.

"M-M-No." I rub my eyes but shes still there except now she's sitting up.

"Megan?" I ask quietly, careful of my own words.

"Oh shit." She says.

"Laney!" She yells angrily. She gets up and storms past me. Leaving me in the doorway shocked. This-she-dead-what? She's dead. She died 2 years ago. How is she here? Do-Can I see dead people? I walk down the stairs slowly, careful not to make much noise.

"Why the hell is he here?" She asks, her voice thick with anger. She is real.

"I totally forgot. And then he was at Nandos and we were talking and I kinda just invited him over. I figured you would stay in your room so I didn't think it would be a big problem." Delaney apologizes frantically.

"God damn it! Harry already found out yesterday now I have him! This is suppose to be a secret Laney!" Megan yells, her voice booming off the walls.

"I don't need them all knowing. Especially Liam. I can't go back. I'll just ruin their lives again." Her voice gets softer and quieter. She thinks she ruined our lives? If anything, we ruined hers. She made our life better.

I cant hold it any longer. I run down the last steps and jump on her, tackling her into a hug. Tears escape my eyes.

"You're alive. You're here. You're not dead. I have my best friend back." I cry.

"Niall." She breathes. I hug her tightly as I take this all in.

"Niall. Let go." She says, strangulated.

"Can't. Breathe." She gasps.

"Oh. Oops." I apologize, letting her go and wiping my few tears away.

"Hey Niall." She smiles crookedly.

"How are you alive?" I ask, astonished.

"Uh-'cause I didn't succeed, again." She says.

"But Liam saw you jump. He saw you fall onto the rocks." I say, slightly confused.

"Yea, that cost me a few broken bones and this ugly scar." She says, lifting up her shirt to show me a huge scar going from her bellybutton to right below her right breast.

"Oh god." I say, carefully touching it.

"We have a lot of catching up to do." I say, smiling.

"Niall-" She starts to protest.

"No Megan. I don't care if Harry didn't try and get you back, I am." I say. She just sighs, grabbing her food. She walks up to the room I'm presuming to be hers and goes in. I smile at Laney and walk up to her room. I walk in and see her sitting on the bed. I walk over and sit next to her.

"Why did you hide from us?" I ask, confused.

"I thought you guys would be better off without me. I thought I was just in the way." She says truthfully.

"Megan. You made our lives amazing and worth living. We woke up everyday looking forward to seeing you." I say.

"And what Danielle said was a lie. We weren't using you. If anything, we were using her. We love you Megan. I cried so much when I thought you died hating me." I say.

"I didn't hate you. I hated myself." She says. I pull her into another hug.

"Wait, does that mean that for two years I was thinking I was talking to you but really I was just talking to myself?" I realise and she laughs.

"No. I was listening. I went by your guy's place every once in a while. I even went by a few days ago and heard Liam." She says in a deep thought.

"Yea, I suggested it to him." I say, a bit awkward.

"So, you're not gonna tell the others right?" She asks, tautly.

"Well, I mean, I was kinda hoping to let them know your alive." I say, veraciously.

"No!" She leaps forward, tackling me.

"You can't tell them." She says, ontop of me.

"Why not? Megan, do you know how happy they're gonna be?" I plead.

"No they won't. They'll be mad. Especially Liam. I can already tell." She says, looking down and playing with my shirt.

"No they won't. And if they are then they're stupid little shits." I say, grabbing ahold of her shoulders.

"I have an idea." I smile.

--------------------

Hi there.

I know I haven't been on in a while, I've been kinda busy. But I'm back and in buisness. It's summer now and I'm writing as much as I can. I'm gonna be going on a trip to North Carolina for the 4th of July for a couple weeks, so I might not update as much then. But I will update.

So, here's another chapter. Vote and Comment?

Megan xxx