Bipolar

"Just let me go home! I want to go home!" I scream at Matt, tears running down my cheeks. It's been like a week since I've been here and I'm starving.

"Oh no. You're not leaving that easily." He smirks.

"Hey Matt!" Dani sings, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"She's got you wrapped around her tiny finger, huh?" I say, watching them. He just gives me a questioning look, urging me to go on as Dani gives me a death glare.

"Why are you so stupid Matt? Can't you see she's using you? All she wants is me!" I yell, trying to make him realize.

"Shut up you bitch!" Dani yells, storming towards me. She pulls her arm back as I cower away as best I can with tied hands. She punches me in the jaw and I hear a crack. She throws a punch to my stomach and I keel over in pain, unable to hold my aching stomach.

"Dani! Get out of here!" Matt yells, throwing Dani out of the room. He walks over and gently touches my newly tear stained face. I wince under his touch and more tears fall.

"Meg. Are you okay?" He asks, worried.

Yea I'm perfectly fucking fine you asshole.

"Yep." I nod, obviously in pain.

"Here, hold on." He stands up and walks off. A few minutes later he comes back in with a bunch of stuff.

"Here. Take this and hold this on your mouth." He says, handing me a pill and an ice pack. I dry swallow the pill and hold the ice pack on my mouth.

"Why are you being so nice?" I question. He looks at me with a questioning look.

"I never meant to be mean. I just-I honestly don't know. I guess I get jealous." He says with soft eyes.

Or maybe anger issues?

"Listen. I don't want that Liam guy to have you. He doesn't deserve you." He says.

"And you do?" I ask in disbelief.

"Yea I fucking do!" He yells, standing up and walking out.

I'm officially diagnosing him with anger issues and Bipolar disorder.

The next day I wake up throwing my guts out of my mouth.

"Megan? Are you okay?" Matt asks, holding my hair away from my face. I finish emptying the very few items out of my stomach and lean back.

"Jesus Nutmeg. What the hell was that? Are you getting sick?" He asks, holding his hand to my forehead.

"I think it was just the punch to the stomach Dani gave me last night." I say, wiping my mouth with my weeks old shirt.

"Get some rest." He says, laying me back down.

Fucking Christ man.

--------------------

Sorry it's been so long. I have so much going on. I could go on and on but I won't.

I'm going to do a double update just because I feel like it. So be expecting another chapter up later on.

Meg xx