Just a Regular Day

I open my eyes as the rays of the sun seep through the slightly opened curtains. I look up and see Liam smiling down at me.

"What?" I ask, groggily, with a smile.

"I was worried this was all a dream until I saw you next to me." He says, kissing my forehead. I just smile up at him. We sit there just looking into each others eyes. He leans in and kisses me as his hand goes to my waist. I put my hands on the back of his neck as I run my fingers through his hair. He pulls me closer to him, closing any possible inch between us. He slips his tongue in beteen my lips, exploring every inch of my mouth as I do the same.

"Hey-Oh god. Nevermind." Louis walks in but turns right around, leaving. I burst out in laughter as Liam snickers.

"Let's go downstairs." I suggest, getting off the bed.

"You wanna go down there like that? Are you trying to have a six-some?" He asks, gesturing to my clothes. Well, his shirt pretty much.

"Is that an option?" I ask, smirking.

"No. Only two-somes for you." He says with all seriousness.

"Hm. I guess we'll see about that." I sing, opening the bedroom door and walking down the hall to the bathroom. I look in the mirror at myself. My makeup is a little smeared under my eyes but not bad. What is bad is my hair. It's like a rats nest. I brush it out, with a lot of pain might I say. I rinse off my face and get all my makeup off. I could care less if they see me with no makeup on. I walk back to Liam's room and realise I don't have any other clothes.

"Uh. Liam." I say, awkwardly.

"Yea babe?" He turns around to face me.

"I don't have any clothes." I say.

"Here." He grabs some sweatpants and a shirt from his drawer, handing them to me. He turns around as I get dressed. He's too cute. Even though he changed me out of my clothes last night, which meant he saw me in my bra and panties, he still turns around while I change. I quickly slip on the clothes and pull my hair into a bun.

"Alright. Happy now?" I ask as he turns around.

"For me? No. To go out there with them, yes." He smirks.

"Liam Payne. I didn't know you could be such a perv." I chuckle, walking over and playfuly smacking his chest.

"Hey, you're the blame." He smiles, leaning forward and kissing me lightly. He goes over to his drawer and pulls out a shirt and pants. He pulls the shirt over his head and slips on the pants. I hadn't even noticed he was only in his boxers. Wow, I'm in the same room as Liam Payne, with him only in his boxers, and I'm not even freaking out. If it was 3 years ago, I would have died.

"Alright, let's go. Niall's probably starving." He says, walking to the door. I follow him and I'm about to go out when he pulls me by my waist.

"I forgot to do one thing." He says, walking me backwards until my back hits the door. He places his hands on either side of my face. He kisses my lips as he closes the space between us. He presses his pelvis against mine as he slips his tongue inside my mouth. Our tongue battle as he softly bites my lip, making me moan quietly. He trails his hands down to my waist, holding me to him. They travel under my shirt, but stay on my waist. My hands go to his hair, tugging lightly. He trails kisses down to my neck as he kisses and bites lightly, making me breath heavier. He comes back up and kisses my lips as I tug his bottom lip between mine, tugging his hair at the same time. He moans into my mouth as I smile. He kisses me once more and pulls away. His taste still lingering on my lips.

"That's it? Such a tease. But, I like to tease too." I smirk.

"I guess we'll see about that later." He smirks, walking out the door. I follow him out and we go down to the kitchen where Niall's standing with the fridge door open.

"Niall stop standing there with the fridge open." I say, walking by and closing it.

"I was looking in it!" He scowls.

"None of it has changed unless you ate it all already." I say, walking to the pantry and grabbing, yet again, the lucky charms.

"You still owe me some." He points to the box.

"I'll get you some." I vow.

"Eventually." I end. I walk into the family room, eating the lucky charms and slouching down next to Lou.

"You know, I still don't forgive you for beating me." He says in deep thought.

"Rematch?" I suggest. I'll let him win this time.

"Alright. Let's have a rematch." He says, picking up a controller and turning the game on.

"Let's do this." He says, grimacing. I grab the other controller, pick my team and start the match.

-

"Awe darn. I lost. Well, at least now you know I didn't cheat." I say. Liam comes in and sits next to me, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Yes! I won! I finally won! I knew I could beat you!" Lou cheers.

"Yep. I guess you were right. Nobody can beat you." I say, fakely but he's too overjoyed to notice. Liam looks down, giving me a questioning look and I just smile and wink. He shakes his head and turns the tele on to regular shows.

"I'm gonna go back to Laney's and change my clothes." I say to him.

"Just grab a bag and bring it over. You're gonna need it." He says.

"Alright. I'll be back in a little while then." I say, standing up.

"Do you want a ride? Here, I'll drive you there." He says, getting up and grabbing his keys.

"No. It's fine. I need to walk anyway. It's just around the corner." I say, walking to the door.

"Are you sure?" He asks, unsure

"Yea. Liam it's fine. I'll be back in an hour or so." I smile.

"Alright." He sighs.

"Bye. See ya guys!" I yell. He gives me a quick kiss and I walk out the door. I walk down the sidewalk and turn the corner, going down a sideroad. I walk a little further and a car comes down the road.

"Megan!"

A voice yells. I know that voice all too well.

--------------------

Who do you think it is? Dani? Her brother? Matt? Hmm, decisions, decisions. Well, please vote and comment :) bye lovelies.