"Mr Hiddleston is something Luke or the director yells when I am in trouble"

"Would you like anything ?" Tom had just ordered some brunch and now he looked at her.
Sarah shook her head and smiled. "No thank you, I have already eaten, but a cup of tea would be lovely".
"And a cup of tea for my lovely assistant". He said smiling broadly to the waitress. Sarah bit her lip and told herself to relax, he probably called all women lovely.
The waitress went out back with their order and a moment later she was back with the tea.
"So Sarah, tell me something about yourself, are you from around here ?" He looked at her curiously over his tea cup.
She nodded. "Yes I live half an hour away by car, born and raised in the same area, never really moved on".
"Let me guess then, this job is a foot inside the business right ? Your hope of moving on ?" He asked.
"Well I guess you can say so, I would like to work with tv and movies that is my dream, I like to get into producing". She found it very easy to talk to him.
He looked at her, he seemed to be somewhat surprised. "Interesting  most pretty young women wants to be in front of the camera, not behind it".
This time she knew for sure she was blushing. "Oh no, I don't have the confidence to be in front of the camera and haven't got the looks either".
"Bollocks Sarah, who on earth has made you believe, that you are not beautiful ?" His eyes burning into hers, his eyebrows slightly raised.
Rigth then the waitress came back with his food and Sarah was happy he focused on that and she didn't have to answer.
After a couple of mouthfuls of food, he looked at her. "So when you want to work with production, you are probably watching a lot of movies and tv shows, any favourites ? Beside Dr Who".
"Uh there is so many, it is hard to choose, I really like Supernatural, Game of Thrones, Chuck and uhh I loved The night manager, that was sublime". The last she said a bit lower, looking down in her cup.
His face lighted up in a big smile. "Rubbish, you are just saying that right ? You don't have to do that".
She looked directly in to his eyes. "No Mr Hiddleston, I really mean it, my friend and I watched the whole series three times".
"Well then thank you, and Sarah please call me Tom, everyone does, Mr Hiddleston is something Luke or the director yells when I am in trouble". He sent her a lopsided smile.
"Okay Tom". She smiled, Jerry had been so wrong, Tom was not snobbish or stuck up in any way and she was looking forward to working with him.
He finished up his food and got up. "Well I better get to the hairdresser, can't wait to see what they have in store for me".
"Come with me, I will make sure you get there safely". She shoved him the way thinking to herself that she wouldn't do a damn thing, she thought he looked perfect.
She opened the door to the hairdressers trailer for him. "Right in here, it is not very spacy, so I will just be right outside if you should need me".
"Keep your fingers crossed for me, that they are not shaving my head or colouring it blue or something". He said grinning, before disappearing inside.
She pulled out her phone and texted Hayley > I can't call, but you are never gonna guess who I am assistant to <
The answer came swiftly > when you write like that he is either very famous, very hot or a total duche bag.. Please tell me <
Sarah thought a bit before answering, she knew she could be honest with Hayley, she wouldn't tell on her or accuse her of anything.
> If I say tall, amble body, a very pretty smile, beautiful eyes and a well known nerdy laugh, former villain lastly secret agent < she smiled to herself, knowing that Hayley would get it.
  > What ? Tom Hiddleston ? Tom is the new doctor ? Your lucky little ... Urg how is he ? < Sarah giggled, she could almost see Hayley jumping in her seat as she wrote.
Sarah wrote a last answer and the put her phone away > I call you later and tell everything, but I better do my job know <
She could remember they had seen Tom first in 'Surburban shootout', and they had agreed he was kind of geeky, but Sarah had actually thought he was really cute.
Then they saw him in 'Wallander', and agreed that he was kind of cute, but still a bit goofy with those blonde curls.
Then after he broke through as Loki in 'Thor', they had both admitted they found him just a bit hot, they had just been embarrassed to admit it, and he had only gotten more and more sexy ever since.
She leaned back on the bench waiting for him to get back out, enjoying the warm sunshine.