"Ouch Mr. Hiddleston really ?"

"Jerry are you awake ?" She snug into the house, if she was so lucky that he had fallen asleep, she didn't want to risk waking him up.
He stepped out from a shadow and she jumped with surprise, he was glaring at her. "Where the fuck have you been all day Sarah ? And with who ?"
She gasped, did he know something ? "I went for a walk as I said and I ran into Tom, he asked me to show him around, and I didn't like saying no as he is my boss".
"Well you haven't been sightseeing until 2 am have you ?" He had his arms crossed, starring at her.
"No no , i came home, but you were out, so I meet up with Hayley, I am sorry I didn't answer, my phone was in my bag". She smiled apologetically.
He squinted his eyes and his voice were suspicious. "And you just showed him aroud, all platonic and only because he is your boss ?"
"Yes of course Jerry, there was nothing else to it". She nodded and tried smiling reassuringly.
He took a step forward, and before she realised what happened, his hand struck her across the cheek, she gasped with shock and her hand flew to her cheek.
"You fucking lying whore, Jake funnily enough showed up at Joels place, telling me how he had seen you getting quite cosy and holding hands with another man at the zoo". He spit the words at her.
She started crying, she was really scared, he had never hit her before. "I'm so sorry, it was wrong, but you have to believe me Jerry, it is just something he does, there was nothing to it".
"If I ever finds out you are cheating on me, then God help me I will kill you bitch". He was jabbing his finger in her face.
She was sobbing. "I would never do that Jerry, please believe me, it was only friendliness, sorry".
"I am gonna give you some friendliness, then you might remember whom you belong to". He grabbed her hard and kissed her in a way that were not at all nice.
Then he turned her around roughly, pushing her in over the table, she feelt him rip down her panties and she gasped with pain as he thrusted hard into her.
When he was done, he just left her and walked over throwing himself down on the couch, turning on the TV, Sarah picked up her panties, crying and then she went out into the bathroom.
She heard Jerry yell after her. "If you as much as hink about cheating on me or leaving me I will kill you, remember that".
She felt so dirty and she took a long very hot bath, but she brooke down crying in the shower and just sat there sobbing for a long time.
She snug into bed and hoped Jerry would fall asleep on the couch, it was late before she finally fall into a worried sleep.

The next morning to her big relief she saw that Jerry was sleeping on the couch, she got ready fast, luckily she was only a bit red on her cheek and could cover it with make-up.
She drove to the studio, deep in her own thoughts, she had to keep a distance and be more professional towards Tom, even though Jerry didn't know anyone at the studio, she didn't dare not to.
She was cleaning up the trailer when Tom arrived, whistling happily. "Good morning darling, you are here early today, did you sleep well ?"
"Fine thanks, hopefully you did to, I am just doing my job". She made sure not to look at him.
"Hopefully you didn't get in trouble at home ?" He sounded like he had really worried about her and her stomach knotted up.
She looked at him sternly. "I don't think it is appropriate to discuss my private life with my boss, but no everything is fine Mr. Hiddleston".
"Ouch Mr. Hiddleston really ? Are you sure everything is okay Sarah ?" He gently put a hand on her arm and looked at her with great concern.
She moved away from his hand and he pulled it back like she had slapped him. Her voice was distant. "Nothing wrong, just trying to be professional".
"Okay, that's fine". He looked very confused and a bit hurt and she felt a sudden urge to hug him.
"You better get down to hair and make-up to get ready". Sarah opened the door for him to exit first, following him, keeping a couple of steps behind him and ignoring the concerned glances he sent her.
The next couple of days went by without anything happening, she went to work, but kept a professional distance to Tom, who respected her wish, but she often caught him looking at her worriedly.
When she got home Jerry was on the couch as always, and she did everything to keep him happy and pleased him in any way she could think of, feeling really bad about herself.
She ignored Hayley, because she knew her friend would ask about Tom and she just could handle talking about it.