"Before I put him down like the dog he is"

Sarah got into the passagers seat, Jerry had the gun pointing at her the whole time, walking around the car and getting into the drivers seat.
"Jerry what are you going to do ?" She felt the tears running down her cheeks, she was afraid.
He smiled a hateful smile at her. "Oh you will see Sarah, and I don't think that you are going to like it much".
Jerry started the car, he was driving with one hand, the other one in his lap, the gun pointed at her.
What would Tom think when she didn't come back and what would he do ? And what would Jerry do to her ?
When they reached Jerrys house, he came to open her door and grabbed her arm hard, making her whimper, but he just squeezed harder and pulled her with him into the house.
He threw her down on the couch. "Don't think that I don't know everything about what you are running around doing, you fucking cheap cow, I warned you, didn't I ?"
"I don't know what you are talking about ?" She didn't know what to do, except for playing stupid.
He grabbed a tabloid magazine from the table and threw it at her. "Not only are you a cheating bitch, but now everybody we know can laugh at me to".
Sarah stared at the page it was open on, there were several pictures of her and Tom, in situations that left no doubt about there relationship.
The pictures where clearly taken inside the studio lot, which meant that someone had been photographing them in secret and selling the pictures to the tabloid.
The article asked who Toms new love interest was, but they didn't have her name, they only wrote the rumours was that she was an assistant, but everyone knowing her would know.
"Jerry I am sorry, it wasn't planned, it just happened, I didn't want you to find out like this, but our relationship had been dead for a long time". She looked at him feeling sorry.
"Sarah give me your phone". Jerry held out his hand to her, she hesitated and he got up, walking towards her, looking threatening with the gun in one hand.
She didn't dare not giving it to him. "And the access code Sarah, give me the code now".
She didn't really understand what he wanted with her phone maybe see if there was evidence of her being with Tom before she broke it of with him.
He was writing something on her phone, then he put it down, saying triumphant. "Congratulations you new lover boy is on his way here".
"What have you done Jerry ?" She looked at him with fear written on her face and he held up the phone, showing her the text, he had written Tom in her name, asking him to come and he had answered that he was on his way.
She could feel her heart beat violently and it felt like the earth had been ripped away from under her. "What are you going to do ?"
"What do you think I am going to do sweetie ? Exactly what I told you I would do". He was playing with the gun, grinning like a maniac.
"Please Jerry, you don't have to do this, just tell me what you want, I will do it, I'll come back to you, if that is what you want". She looked at him pleadingly.
He shook his head. "It is to late Sarah, you have made a fool of me, he has made a fool of me and I want my revenge".
Sarah started crying, she hoped beyond hope that Tom wouldn't come, she couldn't bear if anything happened to him because of her.
Jerry got up and he picked up something from the floor, then he grabbed her and tied her arms on her back, after that he picked up at scarf, putting it in her mouth and tying it behind her head, so she couldn't talk or yell.
Right then she heard a car stop outside and a car door got slammed, then she heard the voice she wanted least to hear right now, Toms voice. "Sarah ?"
"Say goodbye to your loverboy, before I put him down like the dog he is". Jerry said coldly and walked to the door.
Sarah fought against the rope, she had to warn Tom, luckily Jerry wasn't very good at tying knots snd she managed to pop her thumb out of its socket and get har hand lose.
The other hand came free more easy then, and she ripped away the scarf as she ran for the door yelling. "Tom watch out, get away, he got a gun".
She ripped open the door and ran outside, at thet moment Jerry stepped around the corner, raising the gun, pointing at Tom who was standing in the middle of the path to the house.
Sarah desperately threw herself after Jerry, but inches before she reached him he pulled the trigger.
It felt like the world was in slow motion she saw him slowly press the trigger down, she saw the bullet leave the gun and then hit Tom square in the chest, a look of surprise on his face before he fell backwards to the ground.