"You are an exceptional bad winner do you know that"

"And the internet exploded". Sarah looked up from her lap top, they were in Toms trailer, he had just finished his scenes for the day and she had went online to see the reaction to their run in with the press.
Tom came over, leaning over her shoulder to read and looked at the screen. "Oh wow, that is ridiculous, well somebody will be happy that the show gets this kind of press".
"You are a hero sweetie, everyone thinks so, the media and your fans, all they can talk about is how brave you were". She reached over her shoulder, cupping his cheek with her hand.
He turned his head lightly, kissing the palm of her hand. "It actually was nothing special, I think most people would have done the same".
She turned her face looking at him. "You are so damn sweet when you are all naive and innocent, but know a lot of people wouldn't have done it".
"I would do it again anytime for you". He kissed her on the cheek and she turned her face again, catching his lips with hers.
But Sarah was relieved when the interests for their story started to fade after about a week and she could walk the streets in peace once again and didn't have to see herself splashed across the tabloids constantly.
Tom had used most of his free time doing interviews arragend by his agent and Sarah started to worry about him, he had seemed done for the last couple of days.
That was why she had decided that he needed a day of pampering, he really deserved it and she had been out shopping, while he for the first time in a week could get a bit of extra sleep, it was their first day of since the incident.
When she arrived back at the hotel, she went to the reception and they promised her that the things she requested would be brought to the room shortly, and she thanked them.
She sat down on the edge of the bed, lovingly running a hand through his ruffled morning hair, the sight of him sleeping always melted her heart. "Morning sleepy head".
"Morning my love". He slowly opened his eyes and stretched his long body, lazily like a cat, then he grabbed her, pulling her down on top of him.
He kisses her lovingly and his hands is trailing down her back till they reach her ass.
There is a knock on the door and she gently untangle herself from him. "I hope it is ok that I have planned some spoiling of you today ?"
She hurried to open the door, it was two room service waiters with rolling tables, they pushed them inside and she tipped them and thanked them several times.
"Ok first on the list is brunch, so get up and get dressed". She smiled at him and started putting the food from the first table on the dining table.
He got up and put on a pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt on. "You didn't need to do all this Sarah".
She turned and put a hand on his chest. "You need to be pampered and spoiled sweetie, you have been totally done for the last couple of days, with shooting and all those interviews".
"Thank you baby, I really appreciate you worrying so much about me". He kissed her softly, before sitting down to eat.
When they were done eating she cleared the table, then she pulled the other rolling table over, it was covered, and he was looking pretty excited. "Well I thought you could use something to relax your head a bit and have fun, but I wasn't sure which one you would prefer, so I just got them all".
He removed the covering and his eyes lighted up when he saw a playstaytion, an x-box and a nintendo and dozens of games, he looked at her. "You are the most amazing woman in the world, that has just been decided".
Sarah had played a lot as a kid and young teenager, but that was a long time ago, but she had a lot of fun, and most important, Tom just seemed so happy and relaxed.
"You are an exceptional bad winner do you know that". Sarah said giggling when she once again lost and Tom made a little cute but obnoxious victory dance.
He grabbed her around the waist, pulling her into him. "Or maybe you are just a sore looser ? I should actually get a prize".
"Oh so you think you need a prize for killing me in every game ?" She send him a lopsided grin.
"Well usually winning involves some kind of prize, but of course I already got the biggest prize right here". He pulled her closer, kissing her deeply.
She stepped a couple of steps forward, making him step back, then she put her hands on his chest, pushing him down on the bed.
"Well then you better get a prize". She grabbed his pants, pulling them and his boxers of in a swift motion.
He looked down at her wide eyed and she licked her lips, winking at him, before crawling up on the bed, kissing all the way up his legs, teasing him.
She was nippling at his inner thighs, making him moan deeply, the sound made her smile, and she let her fingers and nails slide up his thighs, just ghosting over his crotch, the reaction pretty obvious.
When her hand grabbed his erection, he gasped and she sent him a mischievous smile, before lovering her head, letting her lips slide down over his full length.