"Well, I don't actually have one of those anymore"

Tom jumped down from the box and winked at her. "Well I guess I can take a little break at least".
Sarah felt herself blush and she looked down to the floor, it was embarrassing that everyone was looking at her and what where they thinking ? And they weren't flirting, just talking.
She followed excitedly as they filmed the scenes, it was interesting especially seeing how Tom apparently turned in to a whole different person on set.
It was only if someone made a funny mistake he fell out of character and started laughing.
Tom just stumbled over an electric cord in the middle of a very serious scene and Sarah couldn't help laugh , when he jumped up laughing and apologising profoundly.
One of the other assistants, a young blond woman, probably a couple of years younger than Sarah, whom worked as an assistant to Miranda, sat down next to her. "Well you already has him wrapped around your littlefinger".
"What are you talking about ?" Sarah looked at the other assistant with confusion, why did she seem so hostile ?
"It is pretty clear that you are crazy about him and you are so flirting, but you know he is engaged don't you ?" She whispers derisively.
Sarah shook her head, was that how it looked like for the others ? "Uhh I think there is a misunderstanding here, I am engaged myself and I wasn't flirting".
"Well then you wont mind someone else having a go at him, will you ?" The woman made kissing lips and jumped down from the box again.
Sarah looked after her, while she walked over to a friend, swaying her hips, so to Sarah she pointed out that he was engaged, but she still wanted to have a go at him.
"And now I am hungry, wanna come with me and get some lunch ?" Tom came over as the went to break for an hour.
He extended his hand to her and she accepted it without thinking and jumped down from the box. "I love to, I am actually getting pretty hungry here".
To her surprise he didn't let go of her hand, but just pulled her with him, smiling brightly at her.
"What did you think ?" He turned his face and looked at her, like he actually cared about her opinion.
She smiled happily, Jerry almost never asked for her opinion. "It was very exciting to watch, and it was almost scary how good you were".
"Well thank you, I am happy to hear that and don't mind the director, he is just a bit stressed". He winked at her and opened the door for the cafeteria.
They sat down and he ordered the meal of the day, a pasta dish, Sarah opted for a chicken salat.
"What did that bleached blond want with you by the way ? I saw her go over to talk to you". He looked at her curiously between two bites of food.
Sarah was a little doubtful whether to tell him the truth, but did it anyway. "She wanted to tell me to keep my hands of you because you are engaged".
"And what did you say to that ?" He put down his fork and looked curiously at her.
"That she didn't need to worry about that, because I am engaged too, so I am only interested in doing my job". She smiled and shrugged.
He looked at the ceiling, breathing in deeply, then he looked at her, with a friendly smile. "Oh so you are engaged, I didn't realise, well congratulations".
"Thank you". Sarah was a bit confused, she was pretty sure he had sounded disappointed, but he couldn't have.
"But then you blonde friend must have been happy right ?" He said and picked up a piece of pasta, tossing it into his mouth.
Sarah giggled. "Yes, because then she thought she would have a chance, so apparently it's only me who have to respect your fiancee".
He smiled, it was kind of a sad smile and said. "Well, I don't actually have one of those anymore".
"What ? But you haven't been engaged for long, what happened ? Oh sorry, it is none of my business, you don't have to answer that". She was embarrassed that she had been that blunt.
He shook his head lightly. "It's okay, it was kind of stupid, I think it was mostly to try and save the relationship, and it has actually been over for some time now, just haven't made it public yet".
"I am so sorry Tom, that doesn't sound very nice, it can't be fun". She grabbed his hand and squeezed it lightly.
"It is fine Sarah, as I said, it has been over for some time now, and I am okay with it, it was a mistake". He said with a light shrug.
Sarah wanted to lighten the mood and said with a small teasing smile. "Well then miss bleached blonde has a chance after all".
Tom, who had just taken a sip of water, caught and spluttered as he swallowed it wrong and glared at her.