"Can't we just lock the door and stay here all day ?"

"Morning my beautiful". Sarah was cleaning the trailer the next morning, when Tom came in, putting his arms around her from behind.
"Morning". She purred, leaning back against him, his lips trailing down her neck, making her sigh.
She turned her face towards him and caught his lips with hers, one of his hands travelled over her stomach to find her breast, she removed it gently. "Hey down boy, you need to be in make-up in 10 minutes Mr Hiddleston".
"Well well is it Mr Hiddleston now, then I know I am in trouble, but 10 minutes happens to be plenty of time". He grabbed her, kissing her greedily.
She couldn't help but snuggling into him, kissing him back, she couldn't get enough of him and wished they could just take a couple of weeks of and spend every minute together, preferable alone and mostly naked.
"Tom, we have to go now or you will be late and get in trouble". She gently pushed him away and tried to breathe right after the heated kiss.
He made a face. "Uhh I don't want to, can't we just lock the door and stay here all day ?"
He grabbed for her, but she lovingly slapped his hand away. "We have all the time in the world, but not right now, right now you need to work".
"Okay, yes of course you are right". He smiled sweetly and opened the trailer door for her, slapping her hard on the behind as she passed him, making her squeal.
He had a very hard time upholding the deal of keeping a low profile, it was like he simply had to touch her and kiss her everytime he was close enough to her.
But she wasn't complaining, she enjoyed his affection and attention, the feeling of being special, she loved that he showed he wanted her, and the set was a closed area, so how was Jerry going to find out ?
"So lovely to see that the two of you have finally admittet your feelings for one another". Miranda said smiling at her.
Sarah looked at her leader with uncertainty. "Is it that obvious ? I hope it is not a problem ? I will try to make him act professional on set".
"Oh to me it has been quite obvious from the first day that you two have a special connection and I am only happy to see young love blossom but I think the director will appreciate if he focus a bit". She said glancing at the set.
Sarah turned her head and saw Tom apologies for having ruined a scene falling over his own legs, she knew where his focus had been and promised to have a talk with him during the next break.
"I hope for you that you can work out the distance when he is going back to London". Miranda said in a friendly voice, and then went on with her work.
Sarah sighed, that was something she kept pushing away, what would happen when he left ? Not that she had much holding her in Edinburgh, but they hadn't known each other for long.
"Tom you have to concentrate, I don't want you to get in trouble because of me". He had a break and had just came over.
He put his arms around her and kissed her softly. "I am trying, but it is really hard when you are standing here, looking so delicious".
"Your charm wont get you out of this one Hiddles, you could get me fired if you can't focus when I am here". She said sternly.
He sighed and kissed her nose. "Okay okay, I will try and behave and focus, I don't want to get you into trouble".
"Thank you Tom, I want you to be awesome, so everyone can see just how great you are". She said smiling sweetly at him.
"No you are great". He said kissing her her swiftly, before hurrying back on set and she couldn't help smiling happily.