"Well yes, I would greately appreciate if you woke up"

Hayley looked up when they walked in, clearly relieved that it was both of them and that they were holding hands. "There you are, I was starting to get nervous".
"No reason to worry Hayley, everything is okay now". Sarah winked at her and smiled.
Hayley jumped up, hugging both of them. "Oh God I am so happy to hear that".
"I told you Tom, didn't I ? Remember that the next time I tell you something okay ?" Hayley said, sending him a teasing smile.
"I do owe you a great thanks Hayley, you made me realise some things I needed to sort out, so thank you so much Hayley". He pulled her into him, hugging her warmly.
Sarah suddenly looked thoughtful, then she looked at Tom. "You had the whole day of tomorrow right sweetie ?"
"Jep no plans what so ever, was there something you would like to do ?" He asked her curiously.
"I was thinking that maybe we could go do some sightseeing ?" She looked at him making puppy dog eyes.
He bit his lip. "If you want to go sightseeing we will go sightseeing, there is so much I would love to show you, but just a warning, I kind of have trouble going unnoticed around on the streets here".
"It is okey, we are going to protect you, I wouldn't want some fan girls steal you away". She put her arms around his neck, Hayley laughed out loud and threw herself back in the armchair.
"Ha ha so funny, but you will see, And don't say I didn't warn you, it is all your responsibility". He said holding op his hands in front of him.
Sarah sat down on the couch and clapped next to her. "Come over here handsome, lets watch some movie on TV an relax".
Tom threw himself down on the couch, pulling Sarah up to him, and she snuggled into his chest, one hand sneaking up under his T-shirt, draving circles on his stomach.
"Is this one good enough ?" Hayley had been zapping around and stopped on some romantic tv movie, they both nodded, it really didn't matter what they saw.
Sarah yawned and snuggled closer to Toms chest, she knew this was were she belonged, in his arms, she could just lie there forever, listening to his heartbeat.
She didn't even realise that she fell asleep, so she was a bit confused when Tom lightly shook her shoulder. "Sarah baby, wake up".
"Hmm I am just sleeping so good Tom, do I need to wake up ?" She stretched and yawned.
He cleared his throat. "Well yes, I would greately appreciate if you woke up, I don't know what you are dreaming, but i sure hope it is about me".
She woke up, what were he talking about, she suddenly remembered hat she had been having a really hot dream and she blushed when she realised that she was laying on top of him.
She lifted her head looking up at him. "Whoops, I tend to get some really vivid dreams sometimes, what did I do ?"
"Well besides moaning quite a lot, and rubbing yourself against me, oh and your hands, well nothing really darling". He said smiling at her.
She realised both her hands were on his stomach, his T-shirt pushed up around his chest, she glaced over at the armchair. "Where is Hayley ?"
"She went to bed some time ago, saying she couldn't stand listening to you anymore". He stroked the hair of her face.
"Oh this is so embarrassing, I am so sorry". She blushed violently and hid her face against his chest.
He grabbed one of her hands, moving it gently to his crotch "Nothing to be sorry about, as you can feel, I didn't mind".
She grabbed him through the pants and looked up at him teasingly. "Oh so you didn't mind".
"No not the least, it is actually pretty hot when you moan like that, not to talk about your movements". He teasingly rubbed himself against her.
She realised that she was pretty horny after the dream and she gently rubbed him through his pants. "Well you kind of owe me something now, because you woke me up from my very hot dream".
"Are you sure I am the one who owes something ? It might as well be someone else you dreamed about". His hands slided up under her shirt.
"Oh yes, you are the one owing, even in my dreams there are no one but you". She smiled at him sweetly.
He kissed her deeply. "This might sound a bit possessive and needy, but I am actually pretty happy to hear that".
She smiled at him again and kissed his stomach, pulling his T-shirt further up to kiss his chest, lastly pulling it of him, throwing it on the floor.
He was kissing her, sitting up, so he was sitting on the couch, his feet on the floor and she was straddling him, he pulled of her shirt, kissing her neck and shoulders.
She was moaning deeply and let her head fall back, giving him room to nipple on her neck, his hands opening her bra and removing it, it also ended on the floor.
He was playing with her breasts and she was whimpering, grinding down on him, he knew exactly what to do to drive her mad and out on the edge.
"Relax baby and enjoy". His hands were gliding down her back and down into her shorts and panties, then he pulled them down and she lifted her ass, allowing him to remove them completely.
She was pressing herself into him, her hands fumbling with opening his pants, she was sucking on his earlope. "Please take me now".
He suddenly got rid of his pants really fast and she slides down over him with a sigh of pleasure.
"Oh God baby, you feel so good on me". He was moaning against her shoulder.
She was riding him slowly, savoring the feel of him, holding onto his strong shoulders.
He had one hand in her hair and one playing with her breast, his moth entertaining the other nipple.
It didn't take her long time to start to unravel, moaning his name breathlessly in his ear.
He kissed her deeply grabbing her hips, holding her in place, thrusting up against her and soon she felt herself getting close again and minutes later she was chanting his name.
He pulled her of him, placing her on her knees on the couch, she had her back to him and she held onto the back, gasping out as he entered her
He was thrusting hard into her and she was moaning each time he bottomed out in her, holding on to the couch, and pushing her ass back against him.
"Oh God yes baby". His voice deep an raw, making her crazy, and he pushed harder and deeper.
Then she felt him stiffen, and he was almost growling out her name as he came, making her join him, having her third orgasm.
He pulled her up into his arms, carrying her to the bedroom. "Don't think for at second that I am done with you baby".