"So you look like you are ready to have you own litter of wailing babies soon ?"

They had an amazing day, even if Tom was stopped a lot of times, but he made time to talk to everyone, especially the kids and it made Sarahs heart melt every time.
Even if she hadn't given it much thought, she might at some point have concluded that he wasn't mature enough to have children yet, but now she realised that his sometimes childish mind made him related to the kids and they simply loved him and she was no longer that sure.
Apparently Hayley had the same thought, she looked at Tom. "So you look like you are ready to have you own litter of wailing babies soon ?"
"Well I most definitely want kids, but right now I just want to be the two of us". He said smilling and pulled Sarah into him, kissing her.
She happened to agree, it was way to early for them to think about having kids. "Uhm one day, but not now".
"One day definitely, and that day I want them with you". He said nuzzling his nose against her neck making her giggle.
Before they went home they even went for a ride in the London eye and to Sarah it was one of the highlights of the day.
"What do you want to do now ? I could get us a table at some fancy restaurant if you want to ?" Tom had just started the car and looked at them.
Sarah looked thoughtful. "Hmm or we could grab some pizza on the way home, and eat it on the couch playing some games ?"
"I vote for that one, I am not up for being fancy right now". Hayley said from the backseat.
Tom lighted up in a big smile. "Well that was a proposition to my liking my love, so lets do that".
They stopped at a pizza place on the way and got two pizzaes to go, Tom grabbed some beers from the fridge and put them on the table.
"What do you want to play ?" He pulled out a drawer filled with a wide arrange of games.
Sarah and Hayley looked at one another, they didn't really know many games, Sarah said. "Well something fun we can all play against each other"
They started with monopoly and to Sarahs surprise she was winning big, and she made a little victory dance. "Oh oh who is the best ha ?"
"Uh you obviously, given that you have bankrupt us both little miss 'I am a really bad winner'". Hayley said.
"Don't I deserve a prize ?" She looked teasingly at Tom, who sent her a lopsided grin and handed her a piece of pizza.
Hayley held her stomach laughing. "Oh you so deserved that, and all other prizes can wait til you two are alone thank you".
They had a great and very fun evening, They played trivial pursuit, and Tom totally floored them, but they hadn't expected anything else.
Sarah put her hands around him. "You sir seems to know just about everything about everything".
He chuckled and kissed her softly. "Well more like a little bit about a lot of things, my brain has a tendency to store a lot of useless information".
"Well I will hit the sheets, sleep well the two of you, if you are going to sleep that is. Thank you for a great day Tom". Hayley smiled at them and left for the guest room.
Sarah folded her arms around his neck. "Yeah thank you sweetie for an amazing day, it was everything I could want and then some".
"It was my pleasure baby, I would go get you the moon if I could". He gently brushed the hair from her face, kissing her lovingly.