Author's Note- Important Stuff

Hi! Sorry if you thought this was a chapter update and now you are very confused seeing as this is just a little note from me. It's an important one, though! I've been giving something much thought and decided to ask my beloved readers for their opinion. When I started writing Playing With Fire, I always meant for it to eventually crossover with Life I Left Behind...however I thought I would have more time to make that work and life has caught up with me and there's always so much to do all the time. So my point is that...if I were to continue to do a crossover, LILB is going to get put on the back burner while I finish writing Playing With Fire so it's caught up at the same point LILB is at. So I don't know how long that hiatus would be...weeks, months? The other option is to scrap the cross over idea and leave them as two separate stories and continue to write both. I really don't know what to do because the crossover idea is so awesome, but it would mean a short hiatus for LILB... which is why I'm asking for the opinion of all of you, considering your my readers and I value your thoughts very much and I would like to make you all happy.

Leave me a comment or shoot me a message to let me know your thoughts! I'll take them all into consideration before I decide what to do! Regardless, both stories will continue to be written and posted. I won't leave you hanging! Thanks!

-Nikki