The Twins Fight!

Whee~ I'm going to be smothered by finals and new job training and late night practices and a new head position and a bed bug infestation and my father's birthday!! I'm dying! But the important part is that I'm still writing my stories. Isn't that fun?

Sorry for dumping all of that on you. I hope you like this chapter anyways.

Do you remember the first time we played that game? It was so long ago...

...

"Let's all play the which one is Hikaru game!" Soft, excited giggles greeted the twin's announcement. Even some applause was heard. Once the girls quieted down a bit, the redheads leaned forward, giving the girls teasing looks. They made sure to speak in unison for the entire game, not about to let their different voices give them away.

"So..? Can you tell which one of us is Hikaru?"

"That's the dumbest game I've ever heard of."

Haruhi hadn't meant for the twins to hear her. She had just wanted to hand off her completed essay to Jin for a final editing (seriously, she's like a walking spell check) when she had passed behind the twins playing their game with their guests. Honestly, they aren't that hard to tell apart.

Unfortunately, they did hear her.

"What, have you got a problem with it, Haruhi?" Haruhi smirked. No need to sound so defensive of it.

"No, I'm just confused as to why the two of you are so popular, especially when you mainly just play games like this."

The twins gasped in mock hurt, "That's not very nice, Haruhi! Didn't Jin ever teach you manners?" They slipped over to her and leaned up on her shoulders, finally stopping with the unison talk. They probably gave up on the round.

"I'm disappointed in you."

"Apparently you don't understand the merits of having a pair of twins as members of the host club."

"Listen up," Hikaru held up a finger and started gesturing, acting almost like Tamaki but with less 'spaz', "Having a couple of good looking guys with homosexual tendencies earns the club high points. It also helps if the two guys struggle between their attraction and their friendship."

"And in our case, because we're twins our relationship is taboo. And therefore, more intriguing."

Haruhi rolled her eyes and shook their elbows off, "I didn't ask for a lecture. I need to get to Jin now. Nice talking to you guys." And with that, she spun around only to walk face-first into her sister's torso.

Jin laughed and took the opportunity to wrap her sister in a hug, "Hey! Watch where you're going, Haru!"

The other brunette smiled back as she was released and her hair was ruffled, "I will when you stop being so quiet, Nēchan. I thought you were in the kitchen?"

"I was, but then I came out to see what all the commotion was about."

"Hikaru! Kaoru!"

"Hm?" Jin and Haruhi looked over as Tamaki started shouting about the club's website and something the twins had done on it. And if his shouts, angry expression, and a shimmer of unshed tears in his eyes were any indicator, it wasn't anything good. The girls gave each other significant glances.

This club has a website now?

I guess. What do you think he's shouting about now?

I don't know, but it's probably not important.