Bonus: Drinking Tropes

Okay, just some content before you start reading. The wonderful Momochan77 has requested a chapter of the Host Club getting drunk. I'm not gonna lie, I was cracking up as I wrote this out. This will be loosely based off of a video called 'Irish People try Tequila'. Because it's hilarious. And because I can. And because I've always wanted to have the host club reenact a 'Try Guys' video and this is a close second.

ANYWAYS! I hope you enjoy this chapter!

"Should we add a vegetarian option?"

"Mmm..." Haruhi nibbled at her bottom lip as she carefully looked among the large pile of wedding invites scattered across the table. Her fiancé watched in adoration as her eyes squinted a little in her concentration.

"Yes."

"Hm?"

The brunette gave Tamaki an 'are-you-serious' look, "I think we should add a vegetarian option. Just in case. Is Renge still trying that out?"

She received a head shake in return, "No. Remember how she helped Jin and Kyoya move into their new house, and your sister repaid everyone with a cookout?"

"Yeah."

"I found Renge on the other side of the house with a plate piled high with ribs." Tamaki shivered, "It was... a sight to see."

Haruhi winced, not really needing that mental image at the moment, before returning to the menu her husband-to-be was scribbling down, "So, not only do we have a vegetarian option, but we've got a sushi bar, some high end meat that you keep telling me about, a large wedding cake... Tamaki? What's this?" She pointed at a small note scribbled at the very bottom of the paper.

"Oh... that." The blond rubbed at the back of his head as he tried to find the best phrasing for his next suggestion. After being with Haruhi Fujioka for over five years, he had learned to be very cautious when bringing up new... perhaps somewhat risky ideas. "It was only a thought I had. When you agreed to have a more western-hemisphere-like wedding... I did some research in case anything had changed since I'd lived in France. And as it turns out, a lot of weddings these days have something called an 'open bar'. Basically, free alcohol for anyone who wants some." He shrugged, "Like I said, it was only an idea."

Haruhi tilted her head a little, "Why would you want one? I've never seen you drink anything harder than a wine cooler."

"Just because I'm not big into social drinking or bar nights doesn't mean we can't allow for our guests to cut loose. Look, let's just give the idea a chance to set in. We don't have to have one if we don't want one."

"But what of our guests?" Haruhi's brown eyes took on a more teasing twinkle, "Weren't you once a host, Tamaki? We're supposed to make every one of our guests happy."

Tamaki laughed and booped her nose, "Well, why don't we ask part of the bridal party? I know that Jin would be for it, but..." he trailed off, "Actually, I don't know what the others would say. I've never... seen them drink much of anything. I've only seen Kyoya have sips of wine before. Or was that champange?"

Haruhi hummed and sat down, tired of leaning over the table, "Well, it's not like we're around them 24/7... though we are cutting it kinda close. I know Nēchan's a fan of martini's, but other than that I've never seen her go out drinking. Perhaps she and Kyoya went out once on their Honeymoon?"

"You really think Kyoya would've risked not remembering a split second of his Honeymoon? In the Canary Isles? Come on, Haruhi, they almost didn't have one because he's CEO! I'd be surprised if they left their hotel room at all."