Road Trip with the Fujioka's!

This story is so much fun! I'm glad I can finally start mixing up the story lines. Only one problem now... I have so many ideas for the in-between episodes I don't know how I'm going to fit everything in!

And thank you for the votes and comments! I love hearing that people enjoy my story!

"Alright men! Are we ready for our trip?" Tamaki's announcement was met with a few cheers, but a certain glare was the one that caught his attention, "Kyoya! Mon ami, lighten up!"

The boy in question did not lighten up, "This is incredibly pointless and you're going to upset both girls at once if we go through with this."

Tamaki gasped and pressed a hand against his chest, "How could you call this pointless?"

"Easily. I'm positive that you all still have homework to complete or something to study before school tomorrow, so that alone should've discouraged you all, but even without a personal incentive we have no reason to go on this... trip, and it is unlikely that either girl will want us coming along with them."

The twins laughed, "But that makes it more fun!"

"Besides, we all brought a few schoolbooks so we can study in the car and finished our homework early so we could do this! We're okay, Kyo-chan!"

Tamaki looked a little too smug for Kyoya's taste, "See, Kyoya? It'll all work out."

"But you're forgetting that we weren't invited."

"That's not important! We need to go with them!"

At that, the ravenet cocked an eyebrow, "We need to? Please, enlighten me as to why we are needed on this trip."

The blond seemed to realize he had trapped himself and started stammering, "I... I didn't exactly mean 'need', it was more like... what I mean to say is... ah..." A glance at the smile on Kyoya's face was his breaking point, "WHAT IF THEY GET INTO A CRASH? OR WHAT IF THEY GET STOPPED BY THE POLICE? WE HAVE TO BE THERE TO HELP THEM!"

The five other boys sighed in unison and glanced away from their insane 'president'. Of course that would be the whole reason behind this adventure. In fact, they'd all had a sneaking suspicion that Tamaki would have one of his freak-outs after overhearing the Fujioka's plan for the weekend just two days ago.

"Tama-chan, there's no need to be worried. Jin-chan knows what she's doing."

"She got her driver's license in America! She's never driven in Japan before, so how can we know if she'll drive right?"

"Boss, really-"

"-we know it would be out of character for you to not question Jin-senpai's abilities, even after all this time-"

"-but couldn't you at least try to understand she can handle herself?"

"I'M NOT DOUBTING!" Tamaki frantically waved his hands around, somehow reigning in his voice at the same time, "I'm merely concerned about the fact that she'll be making an almost 8 hour round-trip on the weekend! I can not believe that her father is sending her to Koriyama by herself after she sustained such an injury only a week ago! I'm only acting as concern as a good brother should!"

The twins exchanged a glance. Now he was just repeating things he's already said about Haruhi.

"That's not true, Tama-chan! She's not by herself because Haru-chan is with her!"

"But that makes it worse!"

Kyoya rolls his eyes before pinching the bridge of his nose, "There's no way we can convince you otherwise, is there?"