Until the Day in Becomes a Pumpkin!

Warning, I almost completely ignored the actual episode for this chapter. Basically, the canon episode is going on in the background, but I decided to give KyoJin it's own full chapter all to itself. Y'all deserve that, I think.

For all intents and purposes, Jin knew she probably should've started taking bets on how long it would take for the host club's next 'adventure' to begin. Ever since her friend's visit from America last month, life had been pretty... normal. They went to school, hung out in Music Room 3, did homework, and that was it. Nothing 'Host Club' crazy had happened in over thirty days. It was kinda nice, but Jin knew it was only a matter of time before something happened.

Still, she wouldn't mind waiting for a little while longer.

She smiled as she felt a squeeze over her left hand, long fingers curling around her palm in a silent way of saying 'I'm glad you're close enough to touch'. Jin's brown eyes slid away from 'The Red Pyramid' to watch Kyoya flip another page of his journal. They were sitting in their classroom, waiting for the rest of the students to arrive before Kyoya and Ayame Jounouchi went up to the front of the room and begin their weekly class discussion. Until then, however, Jin was happy enough to read on top of Kyoya's desk, with her hand in his.

Kyoya must've known he was being watched, because he looked up from his journal and met his girlfriend's gaze. With a small smirk, he gently lifted her hand to his lip for a short kiss. Jin averted her eyes, hiding her face behind her book. Despite having already passed their first month anniversary -Tamaki had quite possibly been more excited about that date than they had been- Kyoya always knew exactly what action would fluster her the most. Whether it was footsie in the cafeteria or tugging her behind a pillar for a quick kiss in the hallways, it seemed to be his goal to shower Jin in small, hidden displays of affection that left her chest all warm and bubbly.

Just then, the ravenet stood up and set the journal down, giving Jin's hand one last caress before walking up to the front of the room. Sighing, because she always hated when their 'affection times' -as the twins had so helpfully dubbed them- came to an end, Jin slid off his desktop and into her own seat. Tamaki smiled dopily at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Oh, shut up."

"I didn't even say anything."

"You didn't have to."

Despite her tone, Tamaki was still grinning as Kyoya started talking about events and activities that would be happening around Ouran Academy over the weekend. He was acting like nothing could go wrong now that Kyoya and Jin were together, and while Jin found it sweet, sometimes she wished she could get him to focus on his own budding relationship with her sister. Seriously, how could people be so attuned to her relationship when such a cute ship was happening right under their noses?

No, she did not care that everyone thought Haruhi was a guy. That should've made them more obsessed over it, if anything.

"Next item on our agenda, the class event next week."

As a few of her classmates started chattering among themselves, Jin turned to the blond beside her, "Class event?"

"Hm? Oh, yeah, you wouldn't know. After exams, we're given a few days off, usually until Halloween, before going back to our lessons. Each class tends to hold an event, like movie viewings or other social events, typically leaning towards celebrating Halloween."

"Really? That sounds like fun!" Jin smiles, then shakes her head, "I never would've expected such a prestigious school to give so many days off."

"Well, if she doesn't like it, then why doesn't she just leave?"