Bonus: The Parent Trap

So, I kinda wanted to try this. Ever since I made my character, I've gotten a lot of AU ideas with her in them... but it also seems like a dick move to write AU's about your own character. So, I'm just going to add this as a bonus chapter. I know Kyoya and Jin are kinda a side-couple in this, but I couldn't think of it working any other way.

Also, this turned into a huge chapter. Over 25,000 words! It's insane! I hope you like it, because it look a flipping long time to write!

Disclaimer: I don't own the Host Club, or the plot line for The Parent Trap (1998).

"Alright happy campers! We've arrived at your destination!"

Kaoru lifted his head off his bus pillow and excitedly looked out the window, his bus seat partner almost squishing him as they looked over his head, but the redhead didn't mind very much. Unfortunately, from his view point he couldn't even see the mountain range that surrounded the Daisetsuzan National Park, but that did little to dampen Kaoru's mood.

The bus slowed to a stop and the kids around him started gathering their pillows and backpacks, their voices increasing in volume as the reality of the situation started to set in. Kaoru was grinning broadly as he started following the others off the bus. He'd never been to summer camp before! And it was an international camp on top of that! This was going to be so exciting!

He just had to find his duffel bag first...

Spotting a large pile of bags piling up on the grass, the redhead shouldered his backpack and hurried over, dodging other campers as they ran towards bathrooms and counselors and translators holding up different country flags. Kaoru was still grinning as he started naming them all in his head.

Italy... Germany... America... Austria... India... Man, Aunt Jin would love this place. If only she could've taken the time off to volunteer here. But then again, Kaoru hummed to himself as he finally spotted his green duffel bag laying on top of a nearby pile, if she wasn't so busy this summer I wouldn't be here at all.

The redhead reached out to grab his bag... just as ten more were tossed onto it.

He groaned and pulled his hand back, pushing his sunglasses onto the top of his head. His bag, which had been right on top, was now unable to be seen from the outside. Rolling up his sleeves, Kaoru reached back into the pile and grabbed onto a strap that he assumed belong to his bag. Pulling as hard as he could, he managed to get the green fabric to stick out. But other than that? Nope.

"Hey! Need a hand?"

Turning around, the boy noticed what appeared to be a brother and sister walking over to him. They both had pale faces and light brown hair, and were clearly not Japanese.

He smiled kindly at them and nodded, "Yeah... my bag kinda got trapped in the middle before I could grab it."

The girl smiled back, "Don't worry, I get it. Happened to me the first time I came to this camp."

"Yeah, and then she let it happen to me when I came with her the next year." The brother pretended to kick his, apparently older, sister before turning back to Kaoru, "I bet the three of us can get it out."

Kaoru nodded and moved over, grabbing the strap yet again while the siblings squeezed next to him. Once they all had a grip on it, the girl counted out, "Three! Two! One! Pull!" They did just that... and fell backwards into the dirt when it came loose. It collapsed on top of the brunet boy and all three of them started laughing.

"Thanks!" The redhead stood up and took his bag, letting the boy stand up, "What are your names?"

"Oh! Klara and Leon Danialsson! We're from Sweden."