Blooper Reel! Part 2

Part 2!

Um... I made a mistake with Part 1 by only doing those sixteen chapters. The youtube video I found was labelled as part 1 of 2, so I assumed I was cutting the bloopers in half. It wasn't until I posted it that I thought... there can't be that few bloopers in the rest of the show, right? Yeah... they just hadn't gotten around to posting the 3rd video. Oops. Oh, well.

So... I had a lot of material to work with. Quite a bit got cut out, considering this is around the time that Jin started messing up the story line. But I hope you find these enjoyable all the same!

"Okay, everyone! It's our second day of shooting and we've got a lot of work to do! Each of these episodes is going to be twenty minutes long and we have thirty-four left to film today!"

Jin narrowed her eyes, stifling a yawn, "I-is that why you you told us to come in at 6:30?"

"Yes." Renge looked ready to spit fire, "Even if we somehow managed to film each episode perfectly and moved seamlessly through each scene, we'd still need almost twelve hours to get it all on camera. And since we know that neither of those things will happen today, we'll need as much extra filming time as possible! Now, Hikaru, Kaoru, and Haruhi, to your places!"

The other first years nodded, blinking lazily as they moved to their seats. Hikaru was leaning heavily on his brother, struggling to keep his eyes open. Jin pressed her forehead to the crook of Kyoya's neck. He calmly wrapped his arms around her waist and waited for the four 1st years to get into position.

"Alright everyone? Episode 17: A Challenge from Lobelia Girls' Academy, Scene 1, Act 1: Haruhi goes out for Coffee! And... Action!"

Immediately, Hikaru falls sideways out of his chair, snoring before he even hit the ground.

"Cut!"

Jin yawned, nuzzling closer to her warm boyfriend, "There's anozer one for tha' blooper reel..." she slurred.

*A Challenge from Lobelia Girls' Academy*

"Good! Now you should probably go get into your cosplay! We need to make sure everything fits!"

"I will once you let go of my leg, Honey-senpai!" The girl began staggering to the back of the room, her friend holding on tightly to her and laughing playfully. Jin laughed as well, knowing they probably looked utterly ridiculous right now. But her laughter suddenly cut into screaming when she fell forward.

"Owwww..."

"Jin-chan!"

"Nurse!"

*\/*

"I thought you hired stand-ins for those *bleep*!"

"I did!" Jin and Renge watched as security attempted to get the Zuka club off the set. Haruhi was hiding behind her sister, at Tamaki's insistence.

On the other side of the lawn, they could still hear Benio laughing about how they couldn't possibly be considering replacing the Zuka club with 'extras'. Even so, she and the other two were keeping well away from Jin and her icy glare.

"I hope they catch them soon. We don't have time for this!"

*\/*

"Nice dress. I never realized you guys kept them."

Kyoya sighed, pulling on his black wig while keeping his back turned to the doorway, "Very well, let's hear them."

"Hear what?"