The Host Club Declares Dissolution!

I apologize in advance if this chapter rips your hearts out.

"Miss, the couches you ordered have just arrived."

"Perfect." Jin smiled, hands on her hips as she looked over the large group of handymen awaiting instruction, "If you could split into pairs and follow me, I'll show you the hall they need to be arranged in. After that, Houshakuji-san can direct the placements for the opening ceremony."

The twenty or so men nodded, trekking off to do their job. The brunette began walking towards the school hall she had mentioned, kissing her boyfriend's cheek as she went.

The winter had passed by short and sweet, bringing in an early spring. Even though it was still mid-February, it was surprisingly warm, almost t-shirt weather already. Perfect for Ouran Academy's annual school fair. The real festivities wouldn't be taking place until tomorrow, but the school was abuzz with energy and workers as they prepared for the opening ceremony.

Haruhi was the only one not impressed.

"Um... I hate to keep criticizing how you rich people do these things, but aren't school fairs supposed to be more about what the students have created and learned throughout the school year?"

Kyoya smirked, pointing a group of men holding an expensive roll of carpeting in the right direction before answering the question, "Perhaps for a public school, that may be the case, but here at Ouran the students have far more important skills to showcase. The emphasis of Ouran's school fair is on planning and leadership. Since most of the students here are preparing to take over their family's businesses once they graduate, they have to demonstrate their capabilities of taking on such responsibility and are able to execute their plans."

"Huh. I guess that would make more sense."

Haruhi took another look around, now noticing how most of the students were actively involved with the planning and preparations. And if that's what they'd need in their futures, then maybe this was better than an arts and crafts show.

The sound of hooves clopping on pavement drew the brunette's attention elsewhere, just in time to see Hikaru lightly tugging at the reins attached to two beautiful chocolate brown horses. They came to a stop just off to Haruhi and Kyoya's right, showing off the red and black carriage the horses were pulling along.

"Woah, now! Easy, boys!" The horses whinnied, but other than that were completely calm. Mori-senpai was seated next to the redhead, a rare smile on his face as he praised the younger boy.

"Haru-chan! Kyo-chan! Over here!"

"We're about to rehearse for the great Ouran Fair Parade!" Tamaki and Honey were happily skipping around the carriage, despite how little room they had on the wooden creation. Kaoru was also climbing up behind his brother, waving towards the two still standing still.

From behind them, Jin hurried over, "Oh... wow. I've seen horse-drawn carriages before but... I've never been on one."

"Well, then," Kyoya offered his elbow, which Jin took without hesitation, "We might as well climb aboard."

In no time at all, the eight members of the Ouran Host Club were cantering around the square. Hikaru explained that the horses they'd be using had to get used to the weight they'd be pulling around and the route. Plus, he wanted some extra practice. All around them, students stared and gossiped, most of the girls swooning over how it looked like something straight out of a fairy tale.

Jin leaned into Kyoya's side, appreciating the added weight of the arm draped over her shoulder as she watched the landscape roll by, "So, Ouran Fair Parade. Details?"