Tamaki's Unwitting Depression!

Here we go! Lots of 'Shit Kasanoda shut your mouth before Jin kills you' moments in this one. I hope you like.

Also, there's a lot of Jin and Haruhi's sibling bond that I played with, including holding one back from a fight, teasing to the cringy degree, and protectiveness cranked up to eleven.

And, of course, domestic KyoJin.

Kasanoda couldn't do anything but stare in horror at Jin Fujioka. Her glare had reduced her big brown eyes to only the narrowest of slits, which were currently attempting to char off his face with sheer force of will. The staring contest went on for five seconds as Kasanoda struggled to force out half-formed words. The words that morphed into an actual scream at the sound of a heel clicking against the tile floor in his direction.

The boy tried again as he scrambled backwards, hands sticking to the dirt and grime on the floor, "M-my... ba-b-" He backed into something solid. Looking up, he was met with the twins staring down at him.

"PEEPING TOM!"

"AAAAAAHHHHH!"

His shaking legs refused to lift him to his feet, so Kasanoda settled for crab scuttling away from both the redheads and steadily approaching female. Their combined glares sent a shiver all the way down to Kasanoda's tailbone. He felt lightheaded.

"I-It was just an accident! I swear it! It all happened so fast I swear I'm not a pervert!"

A short blond suddenly appeared in front of him, nearly scaring Ritsu out of his skin.

"Of course you would say that..."

"... a sure sign of a guilty conscious."

Oh god. Oh god. Ritsu was unsurprised to find himself praying at a time like this. Now, not only was Jin staring at him like she wanted to redecorate the walls with his insides, but Haninozuka-senpai was joining in with her?

"S-s-so... Haruhi is... a girl?"

The four hosts surrounding him flashed red glowing eyes, snarls kicking up another notch. "How much of her maidenly incognito did you see..?"

Ritsu swallowed, then decided being truthful would be in his best interest, "I... she was changing... and I kinda saw... her underwear?"

"YOU SAW MY BABY SISTER'S UNDERWEAR!?"

The windows were still rattling from Jin's shouting when one of the twins grabbed Kasanoda from behind, "We're left with no choice then!"

"Time to induce amnesia!" He screamed again, trying to cower behind arms that were being held down. The twin still in front of Ritsu lifted a metal bat and reeled back, Jin watching from over his shoulder with a sadistic grin on her face.

"That's quite enough, Hikaru. Leave assault and battery to the professionals."

At Kyoya's insistence, the twin holding the bat immediately handed it to Jin who took his place, holding the bat in a death grip as she smiled maniacally. Kasanoda's life flashed before his eyes, but he only reached his middle school years when Kyoya spoke up again.

"Jin, Darling, if you kill him I'm afraid we won't be able to bail you out of jail for quite some time."

"Tsk." The girl snarled but tossed the bat to the side. She turned around and stalked over to her boyfriend's side, "You're right, Dear. Forgive me; my emotions are getting the best of me right now."

"Understandable."

"Hey! Would you two stop being so calm about this? The Boss is so in shock he can't even move!"