Whose Date is it Anyways?

Hello again, everyone! I'm back from vacation, class is in session, and it's time to write again!

Another reminder that I am not accepting new requests at the moment. Please don't. I have too many ideas right now... I'm sorry.

Disclaimer: No... *pouty face*

Kyoya watched in amusement as Jin bounced excitedly in place. Her hair was up in a ponytail, which was swaying like crazy across her shoulders. She drifted a little to the left, only to be tugged gently back into line. Jin turned towards her boyfriend and grinned widely, squeezing their entwined hands before looking forward again, still bouncing.

Internally, Kyoya patted himself on the back for the so-far successful date idea as he looked around, using his other hand to shield his eyes from the sunlight. The back of the Universal Studios logo was just as overwhelmingly large as the front, which was facing out of the park. Kyoya had never been here before, and was honestly surprised by the size of everything. It honestly felt like another world.

Jin tugged at his hand, pulling him forward as the line moved again. Their tickets were clutched in the brunette's free hand, too anxious about losing them somewhere to let them out of her sight. Kyoya caught another glance of the picture of Daniel Radcliffe on the front of the tickets and smiled. While he might not be as obvious as his girlfriend, he too was excited for the day. Ever since Jin had introduced him to the series, he had become quite the Harry Potter fan...

Perhaps it was because of that excitement that it seemed to take hours for them to actually enter the park? Kyoya couldn't recall a time he'd waited so long in line before.

Even so, they eventually handed over their tickets and walked through the gateway, a sudden explosion of color and memorable characters popping out at them. The two quickly made their way over to a stand filled with maps of the park. As Kyoya pulled one out, Jin gave his hand another squeeze.

"Kyoya? How much did those tickets exactly-"

"Don't, Darling. Don't even think about it." He released her hand only to wrap his arm around her waist, a move he made so often it was almost second nature, "It wasn't terribly expensive."

"I doubt that."

Kyoya's lips curled into a small smile before he pressed them against her temple, "I know, but there's no need, I promise. Let's just enjoy the day." Holding out the map in front of them, he watched in amusement as Jin's breath caught in her throat, eyes glued to the illustration of the Hogwarts Castle.

Grin renewed, Jin took the map and followed along as they walked. Kyoya, on the other hand, found himself looking around the park and the other guests. Families and groups of friends of all ages rushed past, all with their own destinations in mind and excitement clear in their expressions. Little children were attempting to drag their parents past the couple, practically glowing as they neared 'Wonderland'. Kyoya eyed the parents oddly. If he had done something similar in his youth, he would've received a stern talking to and hours of disapproving looks at best. What could be going through the heads of the parents he was walking past?

"I see it! Kyo, I see the entrance!"

Kyoya blinked and suddenly he was being pulled forward, hand in hand with his girlfriend as she made a break for it. The two ducked and weaved through the crowd, a few other occupants eyeing them with small smiles or questioning looks. But Kyoya found it hard to care what they thought of it. In fact, it was hard to do anything but smile at Jin's obvious enthusiasm. His girlfriend truly was adorable.

Of course, as they neared the entrance, a seed of worry took root in the back of Kyoya's mind. 'The Wizarding World of Harry Potter' had been built right next to the amusement park dedicated to 'Jaws'... if they made the shark figure visible from the Harry Potter entrance...