Chapter 26

^^^I will explain this at the end

"Where's the little booger?" Tony asked as Alex, Tellan, and I walked out of the elevator. Addie was in Alex's arms since I couldn't hold her.

"I'm right here, Uncle Tony!" Tellan giggled, running towards him.

"I was meaning your sister but I'd love a hug from you too. How's Momma Bear feeling?" He asked as he scooped Tellan up into his arms.

"I'm okay." I smiled a little. "My arm's kind of hurting and I'm tired, but I'll be okay."

"You hear that, Tellan? That means mommy and daddy are gonna go and take a nap and I'm taking baby sister and Tellan and we're gonna go play with the giant tv over there." Tony put Tellan down and then moved to take Addie from Alex.

"We can keep her, Stark." Alex told him, moving away a little as Tony tried to get his hands on our baby.

"But I insist."

"Where's everyone else?" I asked as Alex allowed Tony to take Addie.

"Short mission to Bangladesh. Should be back in a few hours." Tony looked down at Addie for a moment before bringing his eyes back up to me. "Go on to bed. Have some fun time even. Do whatever. I've got these two."

"We don't need another baby right now." Alex chuckled while my cheeks flushed.

"Are you sure, Tony?"

"I'm eighty seven percent sure. But I'll call if I need anything."

"Thank you." I gave him a thankful smile and took Alex's hand, guiding him to the elevator. "Be good for Uncle Tony, Tellan."

"I will, mommy. Love you guys."

"Love you too, baby."

"Love you, little man."

The doors closed behind me and I let out a yawn.

"I say we take a nap first and then see what the rest of that time plays out." Alex pulled me against him as the doors closed.

"I can't do much with this stupid sling on." I placed a chaste kiss on his lips. "We don't need to do much. With Addie and Tellan, we've got our hands full. We don't need to be outnumbered right now."

"You don't want anymore?" He crinkled his brows together.

"I didn't say that." I shook my head gently. "Just not right now. With the car accident and Addie just being born.... I don't want us being outnumbered yet."

He nodded his head gently and kissed my forehead.

•*•*•

When we woke up from our nap, JARVIS notified us that the rest of the Avengers had arrived back from their mission.

"How did the mission go?" Alex asked the Avengers before I could. They didn't look bad at all, just a little tired.

"Pretty good." Natasha replied, moving to take Addie from Tony. "No one got hurt."

"Romanoff told us Operation Hotel Sierra was back in working progress." Steve spoke, his words making my attention turn towards him. Operation Hotel Sierra was code for Harry Styles. "Was he the one—?"

"Not here." I cut him off quickly. "Not in front of little ears."

Steve's eyes flickered over to Tellan, who was sleeping on the sofa. It was around eight thirty at night, so it was near his bed time.

"We'll talk later on tonight, after you guys change clothes and get something to eat." I assured him, along with everyone else watching me. I put on a soft smile as I looked around to them. It was so wonderful to see everyone. However, my smile faded as my eyes fell on my son.