Chapter 3

As the weeks flew by my ankle was starting to heal. Jake came over quite often to keep me company. Usually we just talked but he would sneak in a few kisses at times. Nothing intense, just sweet, short kisses.

It was a Friday night and Jake had come over to cook me dinner.

"don't you have anything better to do than be here?", I asked him, "maybe a party or something."

"nah," he replied, "I only want to be with beautiful girls like you on beautiful nights like this."

I blushed. What was this 'thing' we had?

"I really like you, Jake. You're understanding and sweet. I'm so happy I met you." I said, almost embarrassed. How much more cheesy could I sound?

He walked around the kitchen table to where I was standing and placed his hand on my cheek. He kissed me sweetly. I returned the favor. After a few seconds I felt Jakes tongue asking for entrance to my mouth. I slightly separated my lips allowing his tongue to glide against my upper lip. We were in perfect sync with one another. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and the kissing got more intense. Jake put his hand on the middle of my back and slid it down to my butt, giving it a light squeeze. I tried moving in closer but my ankle stopped me.

"fuck," I whispered.

I didn't want the kissing to stop but I grew aggrivated because of my stupid foot.

"I'm sorry Jake," I said.

"perhaps The bed would be more comfortable." he said in his sexy voice.

I liked that idea but before I could walk over there Jake picked me up by my waist and threw my upper body over his shoulder.

"Jake! Put me down, oh my gosh! Jake!" I screamed.

He started laughing while yelling, "never!"

Jake threw me down on the bed and climbed on top of me. Again, the first kiss was sweet but they got more intense. When we were full on making out I felt a tug at my shirt. I looked at Jake and immediately understood. I pulled my shirt over my head and then did the same to his.

Damn.

Jake had a perfect body. He had abs with light chest hair. To top that off his skin had a golden tan from the sun.

I found myself saying 'damn' out loud.

"like what you see?" Jake asked, teasing me.

"Of course I do," was my response.

I took Jakes face into my hands and slid them around his neck. We made out for about 3 minutes very intensely. I couldn't go through with it though. Would sex ruin our friendship?

"I'm sorry." I said to Jake gasping for air. "we can't do this."

He rolled to the side of the bed and put his shirt back on.

"no I'm sorry," he said, "if I go too far just tell me. I don't want you to do anything you're uncomfortable with."

He is so sweet.

"I just don't want to rush into whatever this is. Let's take it slow."

God, his lips were so soft and kissable. 'no stop it, you did the right thing' my conscience told me.

Jake told me I was right and we just sat there cuddling for a few minutes.

"OH SHIT!" Jake yelled out, making me jump. "I forgot the pizza in the oven!"

He ran to the oven and opened it while I stood up. There was black smoke coming out of it and we both started coughing.

"fuck," he said.

I burst out into laughter. I just can't take Jake seriously when he's mad.

"Anna stop. It's not funny," he tried convincing himself. But he saw me laughing and he couldn't help but grin. In a matter of seconds we were both dying of laughter for no apparent reason. It is moments like these when I'm so thankful to have someone like Jake in my life.

When Jake left I lied in bed thinking about the future. I can't imagine Jake being mad at me but what would happen when he was? Would our relationship that hasn't even started be over. I just want this Eden-like life to stay the way it is.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Liking the first few chapters so far? I hope so. So things got heated between Anna and Jake. Will they go even further or will Anna keep pushing him back? I'll update ya soon. 