Chapter 11

* WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT*

     I laid my fingers across the keyboard and began to type.
     The most impor-
*delete* *delete* *delete*
     God, I have such writers block right now. I closed my laptop and set it on my nightstand next to my bed. So much work to do but I'm so uncreative right now. I stood up and walked over to my refridgerater, pulling out the milk, and making myself a bowl of cereal to eat while I read my novel on my bed. I need something to do. Whenever I'm alone I over think and stress myself out. I called Jake.

*rriiinngg*

"Hello?"

"Hey Jake, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out."

"Umm who's this?" ... "I'm just kidding. I can't right now because I'm at work but how about I take you out to dinner tonight."

"Sounds romantic," I said in a sexy voice. "I'm in. Should I dress nice or no?"

"Dress nice. I'll pick you up around 7. Does that sound good?" he asked.

"Sounds great, see you then." I hung up and found myself smiling because I was so excited.

     Around 6 I started to get ready. I decided to keep everything natural except putting some lipgloss on. I slipped on a red knee length dress with black heels to match. I hope Jake will like it. At 7 I heard the knock on my door I was eager to hear.

I opened the door.

"Damn, you look good. Did I just say that out loud?" he said.

"Yeah you did, haha. You don't look too bad yourself," I replied.

     Jake was wearing black dress pants with a white button down and a red tie. He took my hand and we walked out to his car. Jake opened his trunk, confusing me, and took out a basket and blanket.

"We're going on a picnic!" Jake said, laughing.

"Why'd you make me get all dressed up tonight?" I asked him.

"I just wanted to see you in a skin tight dress." he leaned over and kissed me passionately. How was he so god damn sexy.

     We walked to Central Park and set our blanket down in a nice clear area. Jake pulled out a bottle of wine and two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

"What? Everyone likes peanut butter and jelly," he said. "So Anna, Anna... ? What is your full name? I never got around to asking that."

"Anna Lena, but nobody really calls me that except for my family..." I said cautiously, hoping not to get into that touchy topic.

"Anna Lena. That's beautiful."

"Thank you," I said. My face was turning red so I looked down. Jake brushed my hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ear. I looked up and stared into Jake's eyes for a few seconds. So blue.

    Jake leaned in and kissed my lips softly, I kissed back. "Come back to my place," he whispered over my lips. I replied with another kiss. 

     We walked back to my apartment and then drove over to Jake's. Throughout the entire car ride his hand was on my upper thigh, squeezing it tightly. We arrived at his apartment finally and Jake was getting irresistible. As soon as we opened the door to Jake's apartment, he pinned me up against the wall to the right of his front door and we began making out. I started to unbutton his shirt as he moved his hand to my upper back and unzipped my dress all the way down. As soon as it fell to the floor Jake lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me to his bed and carefully laid me down, then he climbed on top of me and gave me a long passionate kiss.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Jake asked sincerely.

     I nodded. I really do love him even if its early on in the relationship. I was ready to take this big step. I sat up a little bit and unclipped my bra. As soon as Jake saw my breasts he cupped them in his large hands and I kneaded them slowly. He took one hand off to pull down my lace panties and I helped him unbutton his pants and pull them down. Once we were both fully naked, Jake took a condom from a drawer next to his bed and slipped it on. He kissed me right before the tip of his penis entered me. He started slow and passionate, both of us creating the perfect rhythm. Once he started to speed up a little I took control and flipped him over so now he was under me.

"Damn," he said.

I moved at a moderate pace keeping a smooth pattern. Jake flipped me over and thruster into me faster and faster.

"Fuck me! Holy shit, Jake!" I screamed right after I moaned. I came and shortly after Jake did too, collapsing on top of me.

"Fuck..  That was amazing," Jake said, breathing heavily.

     That night I stayed at Jake's apartment. I felt loved and important the whole time, which was heartwarming because I haven't felt any of those in years.

-----------------------------------------------------------

     YAAAY I finally uploaded! I hope the wait was worth it. Leave me a comment below and give me feedback, I'd really appreciate it! Also... Stay tuned because the next chapters gonna be a bit crazy... 😏❤💛❤