Chapter 10

*WARNING SEXUAL AND DISTURBING CONTENT*

-----------------------------------------------------------

     A year and a half earlier...

     "Adam! Oh my god put me down! Hahaha stop, okay, stop. Hahaha!" I hated being so loud but Adam was making me laugh too much. Adam and I had been dating for 6 months now and the chemistry was stronger than ever. We were playing around when Adam started to tickle me. He then began kissing me.

     The makeout became more intense and I found myself laying on his bed with my shirt and pants off. I saw Adam unzip his jeans but I didn't want to go through with what was about to happen.

"Adam, I can't do this," I admitted.

"Why not?" he asked. His voice was eager and filled with fire.

"I- I'm just not ready yet," I said. I was getting scared now as I saw heat rise to Adams face. He was aggravated because of my resistance.

    Adam pushed my shoulders back so my spine was now flat against his bed.  He tugged his pants down a little bit so I tried pushing him back, but he overpowered me.

"Adam, please, you're scaring me," I pleaded.

"Shut up," he blankly stated.

     I was terrified and confused to why Adam was being so harsh. Tears streamed down my face and landed on his white sheets. Adam ripped my panties down my legs and put a condom on.

     I was now crying hysterically.

     I kept yelling at Adam to stop but he wouldn't budge. He entered me and didn't hesitate on thrusting fast. I turned my head as he pushed himself inside of me, increasing his pace each movement. Adam came inside the condom but wouldn't stop until I came, which took a while since I wasn't horny.

     Once I came Adam fell on top of me, exhausted. I was so disgusted and couldn't believe I let him play with me like that. I was such a whore. I pushed Adam off of me and he rolled to the side of the bed. I jumped off of the bed and pulled my panties back on when I felt Adam grab my wrist as I tried to gather my things.

"Babe, I'm sorry," Adam said, with a tint of sympathy in his voice.

"Sorry? Sorry!? Adam this isn't something 'sorry' can fix. Fuck you," I said blandly.

     In that moment I lost total interest in Adam. I gathered all of my things and left his house with puffy eyes and a red face. I wanted our first time together to be romantic, I thought I found someone I loved. As always, I was wrong and stupid.

-----------------------------------------------------------
                      Present day...

"Don't be mad at me," I told Jake. I can't believe I just admitted that to him. This was so embarrassing.

"No, no, no, Anna, how could I ever be mad at you for that?" Jake said as he gently took my hands in his. We were sitting across from each other on my bed as I told him about my past relationship.

"I just felt like such a whore after that. Like whenever I would walk down the street I could feel eyes on me, I thought people somehow knew about what happened. Of course nobody knew, it was all in my head."

"Anna, you are no where near being a whore. What happened to you was totally out of your control, it's not something you wanted, obviously. Don't ever look down on yourself like that, okay?" Jake asked.

"Okay. Same goes to you," I said.

     I was so in love with Jake right now. How did I ever get so lucky? I placed my hand on the back of Jake's neck and stared into his blue eyes for a few seconds. Then, I leaned in and kissed him softly, slowly and sweetly. As we parted Jake smiled out of the kiss.

"What's so funny?" I asked playfully.

"Nothing," he looked down, then up again into my eyes, "I'm just so happy right now, with you."

"Me too."

     We slept next to each other that night, holding each other and giving each other the comfort we both needed. I was so happy.

-----------------------------------------------------------

     Sorry it took so long to update.I couldn't decide how I wanted the chapter to go but I finally decided so I hope you all like it! Ill try to update as soon as possible! 💛❤💛