Chapter 5

Continued from Chapter 4... ***SEMI SEXUAL CONTENT***

I stood in between Jake's legs and he put his hands on my hips, pulling me closer. I sat on his lap and looked into his blue eyes.

"I really like you," I whispered as our faces neared closer to each other.

By this time our noses were touching and our lips were barely brushing each other.

"I'm so happy I met you," he whispered back in a husky voice.

I kissed Jake passionately and took his face in my hands. He still had his hands on my waist as my hands were sliding from his face to the back of his neck. Each kiss grew more intense and more passionate.

I took off my shirt in that moment totally forgetting I had taken off my bra after the rain. I immediately covered my breasts with my arms and my face turned bright red from embarrassment.

"Why are you embarrassed?" Jake asked me.

"I don't know. I guess a guy has never looked at me like you do. I don't want to ruin anything." I looked away because I couldn't stand looking in his eyes when I was like this.

"Hey," he said turning my face towards his, "you are beautiful and nothing could ever ruin what we have."

Jake took my arms in his hands and pulled them away from my body. I hated getting pity but this was different. Jake was trying to make us better. Not trying to make me feel better.

I kissed him again and we started to make out again. It was so beautiful in that moment. I wanted it to last forever.

After our little make out session we both put our shirts back on and laid in his bed. I rested my head on Jake's chest and we both listened to the raindrops falling on the concrete for a few minutes. Jake started twirling my hair through his fingers.

"So what's it like when you're alone?" he asked me.

It was a very broad question so I needed further details.

"What do you mean?"

"What do you like to do on your free time? You know? How do you spend your rainy days?"

"Well," I started, "usually I'm getting lots of work done. I like to get as much accomplished as I can when I'm stuck inside all day."

"BORING." Jake flat out said, teasing me.

"Alright, Mr. Perfect, what do you do? Huh?" we were both laughing at this point.

"I like to dance, sing, play in the rain, cook. Anything an interesting person would do." Jake said.

Okay the war was on.

"Oh no you didnt!" I yelled.

I crawled on top of Jake and sat on his chest. I grabbed the closest pillow to my right and whacked him in the face with it.

"Oh it's on!" he yelled back.

Jake sat up making me fall back onto the bed. He whacked me on the side of the face with a pillow and when I stood up he whacked me in the butt. I pretended I was hurt and I fake-cried.

"I'm so sorry. Are you okay? Honestly it was an accident." Jake apologized.

He tried moving my hair out of my face but before he could I threw a pillow that hit him straight in the balls.

"HAHAHAHAHA!" I burst out in laughter. His pain was amusing and in only a few short seconds we were both laughing so hard we had cramps in our stomachs.

The night was perfect.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Do you guys like the fun scenes of my story or would you rather have me write more lovey dovey work? I'm trying to mix it up a little 😌 💛❤💛