Chapter 13

*WARNING SEXUAL AND DISTURBING CONTENT*

  When I woke up I was hoping to find Jake next to me, holding my hand. Instead I was alone with Adam outside my hospital room talking to the nurse. I was leaving today and I was dreading it because I knew Adam would do anything to keep me from leaving him, so I have to obey for my life's sake.

     I got up and Adam walked in the room.

"Get dressed," he ordered.

     I did as he said and went to the bathroom to change. I slipped on my pants and t-shirt and searched the bathroom for anything I could use as a weapon. Nothing, of course. When I returned, Adam had my things ready and we started to leave the hospital. We signed a few papers and then we were done, I was off to hell now. Once we walked out the front doors, Adam immediately pushed the hand gun to my hip to solidify that I wasn't going anywhere.

     The car ride was long and quiet, Adams hand was on my knee most of the time.

     "Where are we going?" I asked in a whisper.

     "Don't worry about it baby," he sneered. Adam moved his hand further up my thigh and stopped at my crotch. I started to cry but that didn't seem to have any effect on his actions because he started to slide his hand through the top of my waistband and rub my vagina. I couldn't stand his disgusting gesture so I slapped his hand away, only to receive a slap to the face in return.

     "I'm sorry," I sobbed.

     "Don't resist."

     The car ride was about an hour long but we finally arrived to our destination: a cabin. This cabin was a few hundred feet into the woods but not too hidden. I still felt uncomfortable staying where nobody was around.

    Adam got out of the car and I followed, taking all of my luggage inside with me. The cabin was one large room containing a small dining table, a sink, a refrigerator and a king size bed. I sat at the table and put my head in my hands. What has my life come to? I stood up and walked to the sink filling up a glass of water. When I pressed the glass to my lips I felt hands on my waist. They slid their way to my waistband and unbuttoned my jeans. I tried pushing off of Adam but stopped when I felt the metal point of the gun touch the back of my neck.

     "Don't resist,"

     Adam forcefully pushed me around so I was now facing him and he started to kiss my lips, but then moved down to my neck. I assume he stopped kissing my lips because he was bored when I didn't kiss back. He ripped my pants down to my ankles and took off his own shirt revealing his light chest hair.

     "Take off your clothes," Adam ordered.

     I started to cry while I slowly pulled the shirt over my head.

     "Faster!" he yelled.

     I knew better to resist so I unclipped my bra and let it fall to the floor, exposing my bare breasts. Before I could slide my panties down Adam grabbed my wrists and pushed me towards the bed letting me fall back on it. He unbuckled his belt and took off his pants and boxers. He slipped on a condom (suprisingly) and then ripped my panties off.

    "Adam, please stop," I pleaded. The tears got heavier as the fell down the sides of my face and onto the sheets.

     Adam ignored me and pushed my wrists above my head. There was no way I could resist. He slipped the tip of his penis into me and started at a slow pace.

    "You like that?" he asked sarcasticly.

     I answered with a scream but was cut off when Adam's hand pressed against my mouth. He started moving quicker and quicker and it hurt. I was tight so the sex was horrifically painful. After a few unpleasant minutes Adam came inside the condom and fell on top if me. I pushed him off and rolled off of the bed, putting my clothes on as I stood. I started for the door as Adam laid on the bed and I slowly opened it. Adam didn't move. I slipped out the front door and started running along the side of the road, trying to get as far away from the cabin as possible. Was it really this easy?

    *boom!*

     I heard a shot and then my vision went black.

-----------------------------------------------------------

     Don't worry Jake lovers! He'll be back soon 💛❤💛