Chapter Fifty

You made it this far. This is the last chapter of the story. Next update is Ending. Thank you for reading! :)

Warning: Read at your own risk. Sexual content ahead.

***

Demetria Athena's Way

"Hmm.." I bit my lower lip as he was driving. His free hand explored the length of my thighs. He drives faster than the usual. His intense stares on the road flicked my heart, scorching.

"I can't believe it was you. Your smell isn't familiar. I am a bit drunk..." I whispered in the thin layer of air. I am feeling so damn guilty. I don't want him to think that I've danced with a stranger if he wasn't the one who's dancing with me.

"I'm mad at first. But, well, it's me who's grinding with you. There's no way I'm gonna make an issue," aniya.

Naglakbay ang tingin ko sa building ng condominium niya. Mabilis kaming nakarating.

Whatever's going to happen, I'm feeling nothing but an excitement. The overwhelming feeling lingered inside my soul.

Mabilis niyang pinaharurot ang sasakyan at itinigil sa isang available na parking space.

"Only that, you need to pay for that," he whispered. Nilingon ko siya. His wet kisses attacked my slightly opened lips. His hands were pushing the back of my heads as his tounge explored the corners of my mouth.

I moaned when he bit my lower lip and stopped.

Mabilis niyang itinulak ang pintuan sa likuran ko. Dali akong bumaba at hinintay siya. He was about to kiss me when I drag his hands and put them on my shoulders. There are many people around the vicinity. It's a public display of affection, better yet to do it privately.

Naintindihan niya siguro ang nais kong iparating kaya't ipinatigil ko siya. We ran through the building hanggang sa marating namin ang elevator. Hinihingal at mabilis niyang pinagpipindot ang button. We were a little disappointed when we saw two old couples and a toddler entering the elevator with us.

Goodness. Why am I so disappointed?

Pumasok kami at dumiretso kami sa likuran nila.

"Hija, 17th floor nga please," ani ng babaeng matanda. Tumango ako at masuyo siyang sinunod. Our floor is at 18th. This is going to be a long ride in the elevator.

I took a quick glance of Alec who's busy panting. He raised his eyebrows and annoyance crept on his burning eyes.

Dumikit ako sakaniya. Naramdaman ko ang paggapang ng daliri niya sa likuran ko.

I whispered to his ears, "Just thinking how hard it is to control your growing..."

Sinadya kong hindi tapusin ang sinasabi ko. Teasing him is actually good. I smirked.

Inis niya akong tinapunan ng tingin. His hands rapidly swept down my buttocks and cupped it. His hands massaged mine in circular method.

Padarag akong napabuntong hininga. He is pissed. And it's not good.

"Are you Christian Grey-ing me?" I asked not minding the three other people inside. It's not like they knew who the fuck is Christian Grey, right?

They didn't seem to notice what I just asked to my companion. Natatawa ako dahil mas nainis at mas uminit ang paligid.

His brows furrowed and met in between his eyes. He's mad.

He. Is. Freaking. Mad.

"You know when I'm mad, I can make you cry in throbbing pleasure, right?" he asked nonchalantly.