two.

lucas pov

today was the day i get to see malanie again and for me to barely know her, being this obsessed was crazy. i never fell for a girl before, this was living proof malanie was different.

after checking my notifications and texting blaze telling him i was coming over, i tossed my phone to the side before rising up from my bed.

making my way to the bathroom i did my morning routine, making a mental reminder to replace my toothpaste and face mask.

i came out wrapped with only a towel on my waist, opening my closet doors to decide on an outfit.

i didn't want to make it seem like i put a lot of effort into my outfit, knowing blaze and dillyn would call me out if it looked like i put extra effort into it.

i didn't want to look bummy in front of malanie either though so i decided to put on something that was in between the two.

slipping into my white t-shirt, light blue ripped biker jeans with some white huaraches and a rolex watch, i checked myself out in front of the mirror.

not too much, and it didn't look like i didn't care for myself so i called it good enough.

lucas outfit

making my way out my house after locking the door, i made the short distance to blaze house before knocking on the door

making my way out my house after locking the door, i made the short distance to blaze house before knocking on the door. just as i was going to knock again, the door was pulled open.

by no one other than malanie, just to my luck.

not gonna lie, she made me a little nervous. i mean, i met her yesterday! i wouldn't expect myself to be comfortable around her but im never this nervous around any female.

come lucas, snap out of it man.

this is your best friend younger sister.

i must've been thinking for too long, because her hands were soon in my face as she snapped her fingers. her face was twisted in confusion but even then, she looked absolutely stunning.

even if she was just wearing an light pink oversized champion hoodie with the hood scrunched up around her face and white calf socks.

"hey malanie."i nervously waved as i smiled, rubbing my clammy hands again my jeans.

she giggled, waving back enthusiastically."hello lucas, i'm assuming you're here for blaze?"

she welcomed me in, as i slid my shoes off knowing her dad was big on not trailing dirt through his home.

i remember back in eighth grade when dillyn first came inside of his home and didn't know about his rule of removing his shoes, mr. smith came in blaze room not even a minute later cursing us out so badly that dillyn was scared to came back for a whole entire month.