twenty.

Malanie.

A week later

"So your mean to tell me that you not gonna go home to get your clothes?" Sahara asked and I shrughed.

"I don't know honestly" I said as I sipped my stwarberry daiquiri.

"Girl if I was you I would just go get my clothes I mean are u really gonna keep buying new clothes every week?" Jamie asked as she looked up from her menu.

"I got the money for it so hey, and it's not like I didn't go shopping every week anyways" I said as I shrugged.

"You know that's sad but true." Sahara said as she sipped her Mellon ball cocktail.

"Are you gonna take him back?"Jamie asked as she sipped her blue moon martini.

"We never broke up I just told him that unless he can get his shit together then me and lalanie wasnt coming back" I said and she nodded.

"You think him and blaze will be cool?" Sahara asked and i shrugged.

"I hope so because we all can now some way not just friends and blaze and Lucas knew each other Damn near all they life they like brothers they might pop back." I said and they nodded agreeing with me.

Our food came and we continued talking and eating.

Atleast a good hour had passed and it was now 8:00pm and we had finished our food.

We all put our fair amount of the bill on the table and said our good byes.

I was now in my way to Lucas house I decided to go and get some clothes and this was kinda a way to see Lucas face I missed him a lot.

I pulled up to the house and parked in the drive way. I took a deep breath before getting out the car and walking towards the door.

I knocked on the door and no one answered so I figured he was sleep.

I grabbed my keys out my purse and unlocked the door walking in.

The house was a mess stuff was everywhere.

"Lucas?" I called as I walked the house stopping in the kitchen seeing half empty bottles of liquor.

"Lucas never drinks like this"I said and walked to our room.

I walked and and saw the bathroom light on and the shower water running.

I opened the bathroom door and heard crying. I walked in farther seeing Lucas fully dressed in the shower floor with a gun in his hand and a bottle of liquor next to him as he cried.

"Lucas no oh my god" I said as I rushed and grabbed a towle picking up a gun and putting it to the side.

"I couldn't do it if I wanted to" be said as our his hand in his pamls.

"Lucas what where you thinking."I said as I turned the shower water off and helping his out and sitting him on the bench we had in the bathroom.

"I can't do this anymore Malanie...with you and lalanie gone it's just a living nightmare my baby Girl and the love of my life just out my life..and it's all my fault but I'm done I promise Lanie I promise."he said As he started crying more.

I couldn't help but pull him into a hug and cry with him.

"Lanie please come home I'm lifeless without my babys"he said as he looked up at me looking me in my eyes with a pleading look.

I stared at him befor kissing him I know it was bad time but he just looked so good and I really missed him and I knew he missed me too because he didn't hesitate to kiss back and pull me into his lap.