sixteen.

Malanie.

I woke up feeling sick and like i had to throw up but I couldn't get because Lucas was laying on me.

"Luacs move!" I yelled trying to push him off of me.

"What lanie are you okay? Did I do something?" he asked as he popped up out of his sleep.

I didn't say anything I just got up and ran to the bathroom to throw up and he came and held my hair back for me.

"Lanie are you okay?" he asked rubbing my back as I damn near threw up my whole life.

"Do it look like I'm fucking okay!" I yelled a I continued to throw up

"My bad I'm just.....never mind" he said as he got up and got me a cold rag.

"No I'm sorry Lucas actually I just woke up on the wrong side of bed" I said as I took the rag from him and put on my forhead.

"Maybe you need to eat something" he said as he helped me up off the floor.

"Yeah but I don't wanna cook" I said as I walked over to the sink to brush my teeth and wash my face.

"You don't have to just let's take a shower and then I'll take you out to breakfast." he said as he ran the shower water and started to get undressed.

"Okay." I said as I did the same and we got into the shower.

"Feeling a little better?" he asked as we got out the shower and I nodded.

"Yeah thanks baby" I said and he smiled.

"Anything for my princess" he said then kissed my forhead.

We finished getting dressed nothing serious just some jogging suites since it was kinda chilly this morning.

We walked out to the car and Lucas opened my car door for me and then got in himself.

"Lucas why are you just so nice when I was so mean to you"I asked while looking over at him.

"What you mean?" he asked as he keep his eyes on the road.

"I mean like I yell at you and all and you just be nice anyways" I said and he chuckled.

"Cause I know you know wassup at the end of the day" he said stopping at the red light.

"Lucas do you love me?" I asked and he looked over at me as if I was crazy.

"He'll yeah I love yo crazy ass man I love the fuck out of yuh, why you ask that" he said and grabbed my hand.

"I just wanted to know, if that's fine" I said as I looked out the window as he started to drive again.

"Lanie you mine forever and I'm yours forever okay, if you was getting thoughts like that I'm just gonna tell you now you mine forever" he said and kissed my hand.

"I love you Lucas" I said and smilled as we pulled up at I hop

"I love you more" he said as he leaned over and gave me a kiss before getting out the car and coming to my side to let me out.

"Thank you" I said as I got out the car and he locked the doors and we walked in.

"You make me nervous" Lucas said as we sat at the booth.

"What you mean?" i asked looking up from my menu.

"Like in the car you....I don't even know but you made me nervous like you was trying to leave a Nigga or something." he said and before I got to say anything our waiter came.

"How about we start off with the drinks?" the waiter asked and we nodded.

"Ill get a orange juice."Lucas said and the waiter nodded and wrote it down