Seventeen.

Malanie.
Seven months pregnant.

I woke up up in the arms of my sexy boyfriend and its been seven months since I found out i was was pregnant and I was definitely showing now. Me and Lucas relationship has gotten even stronger ever since he found out he was gonna be a dad he been putting up with my attitudes and mood swings but has been being somewhat distant and secretive but has been bringing home hella money more than he has been before.

But today I had a doctors appointment to see how that baby is doing and it's gender since we wanted to wait till it was more developed

"Lucas" I called as I tapped him and he groaned pulling the covers over his head.

"Lucas get up we have to get ready" I said and he sighed and sat up rubbing his eyes.

"Get ready for?" He said while yawning.

"My doctors appointment" I said and smiled and got out of bed

"Oh shit that's today?" He asked as he got out of bed

"Uh duh didn't I just say it was today" I said and he chuckled and walked over to me giving me a kiss on my cheek then kissing my stomach.

"Common lets get you ready" he said and I nodded while waddling into the bath room and got in the shower.

Once I got out Lucas helped me get ready and I decided to wear my well fitted Green dress with my light brown Moccasin sandals and threw my hair into a low curly ponytail.

While I got my self some food and did my makeup Lucas took his shower and got ready.

"Alright lets go" Lucas said as he walk out the room and came and took my hand.

"You excited?" I asked as we walked out the house.

"Hell yeah" he said as he opened the car door for me to get in.

He got in the car and we pulled off as I sang songs and danced in my seat.

"You a happy camper today" Lucas said as he smiled and looked over at me.

"I am" I said as I continued dancing.

We pulled up to the doctors and walked in

"Hi how may I help you today" the nurse asked as we approached to the desk.

"Hi, um I have a appointment with doctor Garcia today" I said and she nodded and did something on her computer.

"Malanie smith?" She asked as she looked back at me and I nodded and smiled.

"Yes that's me"I said and I laughed a lil.

"Ok you two can have a seat over there and a nurse will come to take you two." She said as she pointed to some seats.

"Ok thank you" I said before I waddled over to the seats with Lucas following close behind.

"You ready to see what the baby is?" Lucas asked as he sat with me and I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah what do you hope it is?" I asked as I looked over at him.

"I hope it's a boy" he said as he rubbed my belly.

"Why so y'all can team up on me" I said as I smiled and rubbed my belly and and he chuckled