twenty-three

Melanie.

"Fuck" I groaned as I woke up with a major headache.

"Finally up." I heard lucas say making me look over at him.

"Why did you let me drink so much?" I asked as I sat up rubbing my head.

"I didn't I tried to stop you but you and Jamie and Sahara just kept at it." He said as he shrugged while scrolling on his phone.

"What time is it?" I asked as I looked towards the window seeing it was pretty light out.

"Almost four." He said as he put his phone down and looked at me.

"Oh okay." I said as I crawled out of bed and dragged myself to the bathroom.

"Got somewhere to be or something?" He asked as he followed me to the bathroom.

"Yeah I'm going to pick up lalanie."I said as I reached in the medicine cabinet grabbing the bottle of Advil's.

"You not gonna eat anything with that?" He asked as he watched me take one.

"Yeah sure I'll eat a banana." I said as I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste.

He shrugged and walked past me going to the closet.

I did the rest of my mourning routine and got dressed.

I walked out and saw Lucas sitting on the bed on his phone dressed with his keys in his hand.

"Going somewhere mr.coly?" I asked as I walked over to him giving him a kiss and seeing what he was doing on the phone.

"Yeah to go get my daughter then out to eat with my babymomma and daughter." He said as he looked over at me putting his phone in his pocket and standing up.

"Hmm well then let's go" I said as I smiled and got up with him as we walked out the house locking the doors behind us.

We soon pulled up to my pops house and we got out the car seeing blaze and Sahara on the porch with my dad.

"Hey y'all" I said as I smiled fixing my shades while walking up to them.

"Wassup drunk ass" blaze said as him and Lucas chuckled.

"How the fuck do y'all be getting all this alcohol anti y'all like 19 and 20 and shit." My dad said and I shrugged.

"How do we get a lot of things that we have" I said and smiled.

" we got our ways" Lucas said and shrugged.

"Babymomma why you so quiet." I asked looking over at Sahara who's barely said anything since we pulled up.

"Fucking hungover" she said pulling the strings on her hoodie.

I chuckled a little before walking in the house.

"Look who's here lalanie" I heard my mom say and I smiled.

I went over to them and picked up lalanie giving her a big kiss.

"Heyy munchkin mommy missed you" I said talking to her as I grabbed her bags.

"Thanks for watching her last night ma" I said to my mom as I gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"No problem mal you know I can watch her anytime, lalanie give me my goodbye kiss" my mom said as she tickled lalanie and grabbing her giving her a kiss.

"Oh damn I didn't know braylen was here." I said as I saw him asleep on the couch and my mom nodded.

"Alrighty let me not hold y'all up anymore, tell Lucas I said hello" she said as she handed me back lalanie.