Eighteen.

Malanie.
9 months pregnant.

"Girl you can pop at any minute now you sure you don't wanna go home?" Sahara asked as she helped me to the table .

"I'll be fine here trust me" I said as I sat down and smiled at her.

"Wassup lil sis" blaze said as he walked down stairs with braylen in his hands.

"Hey blaze" I said as he came over and gave me a hug and handed me braylen.

"Hi auntie big boy" I said as he smiled at me

"Awe lanie you gonna be a great momma" Sahara said as she walked over to me and gave me Braylen bottle to feed him.

"You think so?" I asked as I smilled as I feed him.

"Yes, of course girl" she said as she say at the table with me.

"Wassup blaze" I heard Lucas say as he walked in the house.

"Wassup Lil Nigga" blaze said as the dapped each other.

"Wassup baby" Lucas said as he came over and gave me a kiss they started to talk to Braylen.

"Didn't yall see each other this morning?" Sahara asked and giggled and shook my head.

"No we both had to do stuff this morning and left at different times." I said and she nodded.

"Heyyy baby mommas" Jamie said as she walked in the door with troy.

"Heyyy girl" we both said as I waved and Sahara got up and hugged her.

"Lanie over here holding Jayden like it's her baby" troy said as I smacked my lip and playfully rolled my eyes.

"Here i think he sleep anyways" Sahara said as she came over and picked him up.

"Nap time" I said as I smilled.

I looked over seeing Lucas smiling at me.

"What?"I aked and he shook him head.

"Nothing you just so Damn beautiful" he said as he took my hand and kissed it.

"Thank you baby" I said as I leaned over and gave him a kiss.

"Lanie you think you gonna be able to handle the party?" Jamie said as she sat down on the couch with troy.

"Yeah because you can pop at any minute" blaze said as he sat on the edge of the couch.

"I'm fine I been feeling fine and it's not really even a party just a small family and friends get together." I said as I smilled and looked down at my belly.

"Alr well we got a eye on ya" blaze said and I nooded.

"Alright Jay is sleep now I can cook this food." sahara said as she walked into the kitchen.

"You need help?" I asked as I got up and woddeled to the kitchen.

"Lanie I don't think you need to be cooking I think you need a chill" Lucas said and I stopped in my tracks and turned to straight face him.

"Nah I'm foreal you need to chill" he said and I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen and washed my hands.

"I'll let her do something light" I heard Sahara whisper yell.

"Lanie I need the salad done" she said and I nodded and got the stuff out for the salad.

"Oh Sahara you can't whisper by the way" I said as I started making the salad.

"Oops"she said and they all started laughing.

"Y'all act like just because I'm pregnant I'm disabeld." I said and rolled my eyes.