Seven.

Malanie
Valentines day ❣️

I woke up in lucas room i guess he took me to his house. I looked over and seen him sleeping peacefully.

I truned back over to go back to go back to sleep till i got a text from my mom.

Mommy ❣️😋😍
I dyed my hair for valentines day, good choice or no ?

Mommy ❣️😋😍I dyed my hair for valentines day, good choice or no ?

Daughter 😇👑❤️
Omg momma you look amazing😍

Mommy❣️😋😍
Thank you hun 😘 but i got to go love you.

After that i laid down on lucas chest and looked at tv

"Good morning baby" he said im his deep raspy voice while stretching.

"Good morning babe"i said while lifting up.

Last night me legs didn't hurt but they surely were soar now. I basically crawled to his bathroom and ran some bath water and got in. When i got out i saw lucas asleep again he must be tired i put on my clothes and walked home.

"Good morning pops" i said to my dad as I walked into the house.

"Wassup happy Valentine's Day " he said and i said the same back to him.

I walked upstairs into my room and put on some clean clothes and put my hair into a bun. I grabbed my keys and walked out to my car.

I pulled up to the mall and got out. Today was valentines day and im gonna make my baby happy I bought him 2 pairs of jordan 1 pair of nikes and some Gucci slide on top of that I bought him 2 Nike jogging suits, 2 jordan jogging suits , and some more gold slugs. After I finished his stuff I walked into Victoria secret and bought a lace set and some candles

"Oh you must be having fun tonight" the lady said as I giggled

"Yeah all for my baby" i said i paid and walked out

As I walked back to the car i put the things in the trunk and. Called my weed man. I got a big bag of weed he could smoke on for like forever and hella rello papers.

Lucas

I walked out the mall with malanie stuff I bought her a life size teddy bear 5 pink outfits and 2 pairs of jordans And some furry puma slides.

I rented a hotel for tonight and im planning to take her out to eat.

"Wassup baby" she said as she answered the phone