Twenty-one

Malanie

"Man why you always doing this shit" Lucas said getting irritated as I took one of his fries.

"Well I wasn't hungry until you got your food" I said as I smiled and took another frie.

"You lucky I'm willing to share with you gready ass" he said and I scrunched up my face.

"You got me fucked up I don't even eat that much" I said and he chuckled.

"Yeah okay" he said and I laughed and hit him softly on the chest.

He rubbed his chest where I hit him and looked at me.

"See now I'm not giving you no more" he said as he got up with his food and walked into the kitchen.

"Baeee cmon I'm hungry" i said as I got up and followed him.

"Aye that's yo fault because I asked you did you want anything when I oredered but I got something you can eat" he said as he pointed at his dick threw his pants.

"Omggg you so annoying" I said as I rolled my eyes turning around to walk out.

"Aye I'm foreal" he said before laughing and I flicked him off walking out.

"When tho??" he yelled out the kitchen and I chucked and walked into lalanie room seeing she was still napping.

It had been 2 weeks since we came back home and me and Lucas was doing good again. and him and lalanie bond got better she's such a daddy's girl I swear.

"You sure you can watch her for a while I'm at the mall?" as I walked back to Lucas and he smacked his lips and straight face me.

"I'm her daddy I ain't no baby sitter, yes I got her" he said and I chuckled.

"Alight I was just asking with yo big mad ass" i said I walked over to him giving him a kiss.

"Shut yo ass up" he growled into my ear as he cupped my ass sending chills down my body.

"I....you know what Lemmie just leave already" I said as he let me go and I walked out the kitchen.

"Yeah you know who daddy is" he yelled and I smiled and bit my lip.

"Yeah whatever bye Lucas I said as I grabbed my keys and walked to the door.

"Bye who?" he asked as he walked to the door.

"bye lucas" I said again as I smiled and walked to my car.

"Alright bet" he said and I got into my car pulling off.

On the way to the mall I played music and sang to it until I got there.

"Bihhh you look good" Sahara said as she walked over to me giving me a hug.

"Thank you hunty you know I be trying gurl" I said in a ghetto voice and we both laughed.

"Gurl where you been tho I missed you" she said as we walked threw the mall.

"Family time after the little split....bitch hold up its only been two weeks how you miss me???"I said and she laughed.

"I don't know I just miss your bipolar self" she said and I turned my head at her.

"I ain't bipolar bitch" I said and she shook her head.

"See, but blaze still picking up lalanie so she can stay a night so did Lucas get her stuff together?" she asked and I nodded.

"I'm surprised they bounced back like dat" I said and Sahara shrugged.

"I mean they are like brothers and grew up together some what" she said and I shrugged.