fiftteen.

Malanie
The next week

"Lucas you being childish" i yelled as I chased him down the street for my phone.

"Catch me and you can get your phone back" he yelled back while running faster

"I promise you im gonna beat yo ass" i yelled as I slowed down trying to catch my breath as he stopped and walked over to me.

"Do it then" he said as he hovered over me.

"I will" i said before snatching my phone and walking back to the house

"Big ass crybaby"he mumbled and I snapped my head in his direction.

"What did you just call me?" I said while turning to face him

"A big ass crybaby" he said and smiled knowing I hate being called that.

"Fuck you Lucas" I said as turned and continued to walk to the house

"Shut up and come here with yo mad ass" he said as he pulled me back to him

"Leave me alone"I said trying to pull away until he picked me up and wrapped my legs around him.

"I'm sorry ma" he said as he kissed my lips between every word he said.

I turned my head to the side and smiled so he couldn't see, I mean who could stay mad at him.

"Forgive me?" he asked and made a pouty face and I smiled

"I shouldn't because you know I hate being called a cry baby but I guess so." I said and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Alright now gimme a kiss so I can put you down" he said and I pecked his lips and he put me down.

"I need a nap" I said and turned into our driveway.

"You can nap on dis dick" He said and started laughing as I straight faces him.

"I'm serious"I said while waking in the empty house since everyone moved out.

"Yeah, me too" he said and I rolled my eyes

"Whatever, you hungry?"I asked as we walked into the kitchen and he nodded while sitting at the island.

I grabbed the stuff to make us cheese stuffed cheeseburgers

"I just wanna bend you over the island and just give you what you want" he said as he walked behind me and started to kiss my neck.

"Bae I'm trying to cook" I said while turning around and looking up at him

"I don't care" he said as he picked me up and Sat me on the counter and stared to kiss my neck more.

"Lucas" I moaned as tried to move him but he didn't budge

"Chill baby girl" he said as he slowly started to lift my shirt and I just let him as I watched.

He took off my shirt then bra nand started to lick and suck on my chest As I bit my lip.

"Lucas I gotta cook, you wanna eat don't you."I said as I stopped him and grabbed my bra.

"Yeah, I wanna eat you" he said while pulling down my leggings a little before I stopped him.

"Stop playing me" he said while straight facing me

"Lucas let me cook and then ill stop playing" I said while grabbing my bra and getting down

"You get on my nerves"he said while sitting at the island.

"Oh that's what's up" I said while putting on my shirt and he smacked his lips and walked out the kitchen.

I cooked our food and made our plates and brought it to the living room where Lucas was sitting watching tv.