nineteen

Braylen & laLanie age: 7 months

Malanie

Today lalanie would be 7months and me and Lucas relationship has been rocky since what happened when lalanie was born he was been a great dad and all but at night he always leaving but I'm not surprised just now a little suspicious this morning while I was sleep Lucas brought in a duffel bag and tried to hide it but he failed at doing so and now I'm gonna see what's inside.

I walked over to the bag and tried to pick it up but it's heavy so I had to unzip it.

Inside it was full of money and drugs I was confused on why he had it and I was gonna find out I zipped the bag back up and put it back where he hid it and called my mom.

"Yes Lanie?" my mom asked as she answered the phone and I paced the room.

"I need to drop lalanie over there for today I'll pack all her necessary things and be back for her befor dark."I said as I started packing lalanie diaper bag knowing she would say yes.

"Um yeah blaze and them over with braylen anyways, is everything ok though?"she asked and I giggled.

"Everything is just fine imma get me and lalanie cleaned up and then we will be on the way" I said as I walked over to lalanie crib still seeing her sleeping.

"Ok" She said and I hung up

I went into the shower leaving the bathroom door opens being able to hear for lalanie.

I got out the shower lotioned my body did my hair and makeup the got lalanie cleaned up and dressed.

Malanie outfit

I put lalanie in her carseat and grabbed her bag and walked to the car.

I strapped her in and got in the car myself and we pulled off eventually pulling up to my mom house and I saw blaze Sahara Jamie and troy on the porch.

I got out the car and grabbed lalanie and grabbed her diaper bag.

"Damn sis where you going?" Jamie asked and I giggled as I walked up to them.

"You know it's dangerous to be shining in Detroit like that you might get robbed" blaze said and we all laughed.

"Im just dropping the baby off real quick got sum business to handle I said as I got past them and walked into the house.

"Lalaniee" my mom called causing her to smiled she loves her grandma and her dad.

I looked around seeing braylen napping on the couch and I smiled.

"He been being bad all day, he finally wore himself out" my mom said as she took lalanie from me.

"His bad butt" I said as I giggled.

"You sure everything is ok Lanie?" she said and I nodded.

"Lanie I know your lying on your mother you can't lie to me" she said and I sighed.