three.

malanie pov

i woke up with a killer headache and not a clue of what happened last night, but by some miracle i winded up at home.

thankfully alone, meaning nothing to bad as far as i know happened the night of the party.

just as i turned over to go back to sleep, a knock sounded at the door as i almost cried from being disturbed.

just those knocks alone made my head bang even more. "who is it?"i groaned out, pulling my pillow over my head.

"it's me, blaze. i'm coming in."he called out before walking into my room, seating on my bed and pulling the pillow off my head."how are you feeling baby sis?"

"shitty, i think i drunk too much last night."i whined and he snorted, muttering you think as i attempted to rub the tiredness from my eyes."what time is it big brother?"

"it's two o'clock in the afternoon."i sat up quickly, maybe too quickly because i fell back down with a groan."i forgot your medicine downstairs, so just come down after you shower.

i barely nodded as he walked out, closing the door behind him as i stayed in bed for at least five minutes before i stood up.

i showered and cleansed my face, brushing my teeth after before pulling on an over sized hoodie since i knew i didn't really want to do anything productive today.

i didn't even bother brushing my hair, just throwing my hood on and drawing the strings around my face before tying it.

i made my way down the steps, the smell of chicken and waffles along to maple syrup hitting me hair. it oddly calmed my headache some, but i'll still need to take that medicine blaze mentioned earlier.

"someone finally decided to wake up, huh?"sahara smirked smugly and i glared at her, if she didn't give me that liquor i wouldn't be in this predicament right now.

i sat at the kitchen table, noticing jamie, lucas, dillyn, and blaze - obviously, was here. i was given two advil's with a plate of chicken tenders and waffles, oj besides my plate.

quickly i took the pills, almost drinking the entire glass of orange juice. my throat was raw and i blamed it on drinking liquor without any chaser.

i think i might've threw up sometime last night too since i tasted it in my mouth before i had brushed my teeth.

"what are you guys doing here?"i questioned as i drowned my waffles in maple syrup, grabbing the wipe cream and placing some on top of it.

"damn, we took your sloppy drunk ass home now we can't be here?"dillyn asked causing everyone to laugh.

i playfully rolled my eyes at him and shoved a piece of waffle in my mouth, the boys walking out and over to the livingroom to most likely play their game while sahara and jamie stayed with me in the kitchen.

"..may i help you guys?"i questioned with a mouth full of waffles, looking between the two after taking notice of them staring at me.

"are you and lucas an item?"sahara questioned with a cheesy grin, chin in the palm of her hand."because you guys would be really cute togetherc just saying."

"as far as i'm aware, no. we aren't."i furrowed my eyesbrows, though i could feel my cheeks tinting up a bit."why would you assume that?"

"lord, we have a little dory here."jamie said as the two laughed, while i looked between them in confusion."you clueless child."

"well if i remember correctly you were the one bumping and grinding on him last night." sahara said with a smirk, jamie winking in my direction as i began choking.