fourteen.

Malanie

I woke up and looked over to see Lucas sleeping peacefully. I smiled and kissed his forehead before getting up and going to the bathRoom to do my morning routine. After I took my shower brushed my teeth and washed my face I walked back into the room with my towel seeing Lucas was up.

"Good morning" I said while walking over to my dresser.

"Good morning" he said while getting out of bed and walking over to me.

"What you doing today?"I asked while grabbing my panties and bra

"Umm idk its supposed to be a party today, you wanna go ?" He asked while hugging me from behind.

"Yeah I guess we could use a night out, but Lucas you know I'm wet right" I said and he smirked

"You wet?" He asked while still smirking and I rolled my eyes

"You know what I meant" I said while pushing him out the way so I could get dressed.

"Yeah I just like to mess with you" he said while leaning against the dresser.

"Damn"I heard him mumble as I took of the towel and started to lotion my body.

"What?" I asked as I looked up at him.

"Nothing"he said and walked over to me and gave me a kiss.

"Im gonna go get in shower" he said while slapping my ass and I giggled and nodded.

He walked into the bathroom and I finished getting dressed. I put on a pair of leggings and a tank since I wasn't going no where and walked into the kitchen.

"Wassup girly" jamie said to me as I walked into the kitchen.

"Hey" I said as I went in the fridge and grabbed me some yogurt and a bagel.

"You and Lucas going to that party tonight?" She asked while sitting at the table with me.

"Yeah I think so" I said as I put cream cheese on my beagle and granola and strawberries in my yogurt.

"Oh okay I might go I haven't made up my mind" she said while drinking her orange juice.

"Awe thanks for the breakfast lanie"Lucas said while walking in and bitting my bagel.

"Lucasssss why would you do that" i pouted while hitting him in his arm.

"Now you see how I feel when you eat my food" he said while sitting down with us.

"Fuck you nigga" I said while eating my yogurt.

"When?" He asked while smirking and i rolled my eyes

"Never" I said while unlocking my phone.

"You sure?" He asked while looking over at me.

"Yup" I said and he chuckled.

"Yeah okay"he said and stood up from the table and walked out.

"Hey honeys" Sahara said as she walked into the kitchen .

"Hey sleeping beauty" I said as she sat at the table with me.

"Had a pretty long night"she said while sighing.

"You look like you need some coffee" Jamie said while passing her a cup.

"Thanks." she said to her and I slouched in my chair and looked at my nails.

"Wanna go get our nails and stuff done." I asked and they looked at there nails.

"Yup." the both said and I nodded .

"Welp Im dressed so ill wait for y'all." I said as we all got up and parted our ways.