twenty-two.

Malanie

"Aye in new york I Milly rock" I sang and danced as I jumped off my couch.

"Girl sit the hell down." Sahara said as she and jamie laughed.

"Whats the moves for today tho?" I asked as I sat down.

"Im going to go see mama dukes" jamie said.

"I gotta take braylen to the doctor."Sahara said and I sighed.

"Well lalanie is at her grandma house and lucas at the studio so I guess I have a little me time." I said and shrugged.

"Well at least you can actually get you time. I feel like I got another kid with blaze crybaby ass." Sahara said as we all laughed.

"Lucy me I guess but I actually don't like to be left alone." I said as I sat back in my chair.

"Girl bye I wish. Troy be All on my ass" jamie said putting her phone down.

"Lucky you I wish Lucas was clingy." I said

"I would trade you places if I could" Sahara said and I shrugged.

"Oh well life gose on right?" I said and they nodded.

"You right but we can talk about this tonight because I have to go get braylen ready for this doctor appointment" Sahara said as her and jamie got up.

"Alright I'll see y'all later " I said as I got up and walked them to the door.

I watched them to there car before shutting the door and locking it.

I decided I aint have nothing better to do so I cleaned up.

By the time I finish cleaning it was 5pm.

Lucas havent called all day.

"he's busy malanie" I said to myself as I went and sat down on our bed pulling out my phone.

I scrolled thru my Instagram time line to kill time but it was only going slower I missed my baby. Maybe I need to get out

I let my thoughts run through my head as I was dozing off till my phone started to ring.

I jumped to see if it was lucas but it was only my mom facetimein' me.

"Hey ma" I sighed as I laid back down.

"Oh you don't seem so happy to talk to us mal." She said

"Oh no I just was expecting it to be someone else." I said pushing my hair out my face.

"Lucas?" She asked and I nodded.

"I think I'm just bored so I want him around" I said and she nodded

"Well you can come over and talk to me if you want." She said and I smiled.

"Thanks but I think I'm gonna just clean up a little more and then I'll see if I still have time."

She nodded and we continued talking till she had to go put lalanie down for her nap.

I got out of bed and started to ford clothes.

"Order out or cook?" I asked myself as I plooped down on the couch lookin at the pizza menu.

I sat for a while and decided pizza. I ordered it and waited for the pizza man to show up.

I sat down looking at TV till I heard the door bell ring. I got up grabbing my money knowing it was him. That nigga took ages to bring my shit like that aint like twelve minutes away.

"Damn you got stuck in traffic?'' I asked as I opened the door handing the man the money.

"Sorry about the wait ma'am it won't happen again." He said as he handed me my pizza and my change.