Chapter Eleven - "God Wears Gucci"

Your time is running out.

You should have known better
.

Only you can save you now
,

But you won't remember.

So who's going to save you now?

Chapter Eleven - “God Wears Gucci”

IMMI

               “Excuse me for a second, I'm gonna go change.”  I excused myself to go put on some decent clothing.  I was still slightly embarrassed that Balt saw me in these clothes.

               Quickly stepping over to my empty wardrobe, I picked out a simple, one shouldered, cream coloured dress.  I picked out some matching white heels which strapped up.  Smiling, I told Balt I'd be right back.  I wasn't going to change in front of him!

               Strolling into the bathroom with was joined to my room, I locked the door behind me.  Better to be safe than sorry.  Plus, Harmony had told me that if I were to get naked or semi-naked, I should lock the door behind me for privacy.

               Shedding my pyjamas, I slipped the dress on and tightened the thin brown belt.  It was a cute dress which fell to just above my knees.  I needed to thank Gustav for it later, he said he'd gotten me some clothes.  He also mentioned that I needed to get some more but I wasn't sure where from!  These seemed to have magically appeared in my wardrobe.

               After walking back out, I saw Balt lying on my bed.  I smiled slightly at the sight – he looked completely relaxed, so carefree.  His eyes were closed so I thought I'd take the chance to look him over.  I hadn't really done that yet, just quick glances.

               His short hair was sticking up everywhere.  The colour of it was like... chocolate, milk chocolate.  Not too dark but not too light. It was a nice colour.  I couldn't tell what colour his eyes were as they were shut.  His skin was a lovely colour, tanned.  It suited him.

               He seemed to have some muscle, but not too much – I couldn't tell because he was wearing a shirt but I knew he wasn't going to be skinny.  Judging by the way he couldn't fit on the bed, I was sure he was taller than me.

               His attire suited him too – black denim jeans, a t-shirt and a leather jacket.  Overall, he was pretty good looking.  Probably had a girlfriend too... the thought of that made me feel weird.  I wasn't sure what I was feeling but I knew I didn't want him to have a girlfriend.

               “You done checking me out?”  I watched as his eyebrows raised but his eyes were still closed.  How did he hear me?  I thought I was being quiet?

               “I wasn't... 'checking you out'”  I quoted him out.  I didn't even know what "checking" someone out meant!  Was it observing them?

               “Then why are you staring at me?”

               “I...”  I didn't want to lie so I just sighed.  “Nevermind, how did you hear me come in?”  This time, he opened his eyes and turned to me.  His eyes were like emeralds, they were a light green that captured your attention.  They almost glittered in this dull light.

               “You're wearing heels... again.”  He frowned but masked it quickly.

               “What?”  I asked him, smiling slightly.  His reactions were amusing.