4.) Dylan

Draco knows.

He saw.

Why did I spill? I told him everything. Everything. It just came out. My old best friend. I don't know why... especially with his father... everything changed after that. After what happened.

I try to cover the cuts with makeup, but it doesn't work. I chew mints to hide them smell of vomit. I keep trying. It's failing. I can't cover it.

I sob. I can't stop it. I cry for a long time.

A knock at my door silences me.

"Dylan? Can we talk? Please? I'm not going to push..." Draco sounds so small... so worried.

I open the door, and slam it behind him. He sits next to me as I work to cover them. The ones above my knees are even worse... new and deep...

"Dyl? What started this?" he whispers.

"We don't talk about it."

"Dylan... I want you safe. I want to be close to you again."

I look at him, my heart aching. "Please, I can't do this."

Draco leans over, and his lips meet mine. I panic and shove him off.

"Dylan, I'm sorry. I never.... I...."

He looks so sad, so sorry. But I'm sick to my stomach. I move closer, and kiss his cheek.

"I miss you. But I'm broken."

"No you aren't. Dyl, I...." His grey eyes watching me. "Can I kiss you?"

His eyes.... his hair..... he looks like his father.... but he never hurt me. He isn't his father.

I nod lightly.

Draco presses his lips softly to mine, and I let him pull me onto his lap. His tongue brushes my bottom lip, and I let his tongue slide into my mouth. He holds me close, and I feel tears sliding down my cheeks.

He pulls away, and I suck in a breath.

"Dylan, I love you."

I stare at him. What can he think of me? What will he think of me?

"No you don't."

"Yes I do. Please... let me prove it."

Draco's kiss is soft, and he doesn't try to take it any farther. I close my eyes.

"Be my girlfriend. Let me show you, let me protect you."

I pull back. "I won't sleep with you."

He looks horrified. "No! I wouldn't do that to you. For you, I'll wait until we are married." He tilts my head up. "I want to make you smile, to show you. I want to show you real love."

I shake my head. "Your a Malfoy. You don't feel love."

"I have never felt like this. Ever. When you stopped talking to me, it felt like I was dying inside. I need you around."

"Draco..." How do I tell you....? "Don't hurt me." I plea.

He crushes his mouth against mine again. "Never. I promise. We can even stay a secret, I won't let the Slytherin house hurt you."

I taste my tears in his kiss. "Be my saver?" I ask softly.

"Of course. Just be my princess."

I curl up against his chest, and close my eyes tightly. His arms are strong, and I feel his heart against my cheek. His breath is hot on my neck.

"I'm going to protect you..." he whispers.

I feel myself slipping into sleep. It scares me because I can't trust any guy. But somehow I know that I can trust him.

"Draco?"

"Yes, love?"

"Please.... don't hurt me..."

"Never..."