26.) Draco

I run to Dylan, my heart pounding deaperately. "Dylan!"

She groans as I pick her up softly, being careful to keep her safe. Voldemort's body desenegrates before my eyes.

"Dyl?"

"D-draco?" she mummers. Her eyes flutter open, and she smiles.

"Thank Godric you're safe!" I say, hugging her.

She giggles. "Draco? Kiss me already, would you? I love you, and I didn't almost die to just be hugged!"

I pull her into a passionate kiss, holding her to me. She kisses me back, sliding her tongue into my mouth. I'm shocked, but I go with it anyway.

We break apart a moment later, and I help her up.

We're mauled by everyone, Dylan rushed off to see any nurse that would see her. I wish I could hold her for a while, but she should be looked after.

I help everyone I can, keeping destracted so I don't panic. After seeing me with Dyl, most of Gryffendor accept me and the other houses don't hate me. I help heal those people I can, I help clear the entrence to the school.

When the sun sets, I still haven't seen Dyl.

"Harry!" I shout, running over. "Have you seen Dyl?"

Harry shakes his head. "Sorry, mate."

"Draco, you do worry too much."

I spin around and kiss her deeply. "Shut up, Dylan!"

Hermione walks up as Dyl pulls back from me. "Dylan? You and Draco should go home. You must be weak."

Dylan smiles. "You guys be careful."

I take Dyl's habd and apperate us to my home. My parents are in askaban, and this place is mine.

"Draco-"

I hold up a hand, letting her go. "Dyl, I love you so much. You've been through a lot, and I wish I had been there to protect you. For now on, I want to be." I get on one knee, and hold up the onyx ring. She tears up. "Will you marry me? We've always been close, but I want to be closer."

Dylan kisses me. "Dylan Malfoy has a nice ring."

I slip the ring on her and kiss her. She deepens the kiss, shivering when I trail my lips down her throat. "Say stop," I mummer thickly. Out of everything, I just want to be with her. Hold her and know shes okay. I don't need to sleep with her, just hold her in my arms. "Tell me to stop this..."

She moans lightly. "Draco... I love you..."

"Say stop... tell me to stop..." I whisper, kissing all over her face and neck. I kiss her spot several times every time I find it. "Make me stop."

"Draco..." she whispers breezily, pulling me into a kiss. she's the one to break it, trailing hungry kisses down my throat.

"Dyl.... I love you so much... please... make me stop..." I groan, pulling her against me.

Dylan moans. "Draco.... don't stop." She helps me pull off her shirt, then kisses me passionately. "Don't stop. I love you......" she moans, tugging at my shirt. She kisses my neck lovingly. "Just don't stop."

"I love you," I whisper, laying her on my bed. I trail kisses all over her before holding her and kissing her lips lovingly.