22.) Dylan

His hands touching me... taking my cloths... entering me... his hips hitting mine-

I wake with a scream.

Draco's arms encircle me. "Shh, baby. I have you. Lucius can't touch you again. I won't let him."

Lucius isn't  "Dad"  to him anymore. It's my fault.

"Draco... I'm sorry...."

"Don't you dare apologize to me. You didn't do anything. He hurt you and you were scared. I'm never going to let him hurt you again. Never."

I tighten my grasp on his shirt. My body shakes in fear.

"I have you, baby. Always." He kisses my forehead. "I promise."

I lean up, and kiss him. "You don't have to wait if you don't want to."

"Wait?" he looks at me, confused.

"Sex. You don't have to wait with me. We can."

"Baby, with you, it isn't just sex. It would be love. And I don't have to, but I want to. Our first time is going to be special to us both."

I nod, looking down.

"Dylan, have you ever had sex?"

"I already answered that."

"No. You were raped. Sex is willing."

I shake my head. "No. Never. Draco, I've only ever been raped."

"Dyl," he tilts my head up, "Then we're going to say that you're a virgin."

I smile. "I want you to be my first and last then."

He kisses me lightly, and I curl up on his lap. He strokes my hair. "I'd gladly. After marrage."

I smile, drifting off.

~        ~         ~

"Dylan?"

"Ugghh," I groan.

"Dylan."

I ignore him.

His soft lips meet my lips, and pulls me into a deep kiss. I push myself up to my elbows, pulling him closer to me. He chuckles, pulling away. "Get up, lover."

I scowl. "Don't call me that."

"And why not?" he smiles, placing soft kisses on my lips.

"Draco."

"Huh?" he whispers, kisses trailing down my neck. He finds the spot, and I let out a loud moan. I can't help it.

"Stop," I gasp, breathless. "Godric, Draco, stop."

He doesn't. He nips at the skin there, sucking on it lightly. "Why?"

I moan a little louder, grabbing onto his shoulders tightly. "Draco..." I whisper.

"Shh," he says, suddenly pulling away. "Did you hear that?"

"What?" I ask, noticing we're in the basement. Guess Draco refused to leave me and insisted we stay alone.

"Shh, I'll be back."

I grab his arm, fear gripping me. Everytime he says that, I get raped.

"Shh, baby. He isn't here, he can't hurt you. Ever again. I promise you. Alright? I'm not leaving the Burrow."

I nod, letting go. And yet my body shakes.

Draco runs upstairs, and I wait silently. After a moment, yelling begins and Draco storms back down, slamming the door.

"Draco?" I whisper.

"Shh, there's a Death Eater up there. Shhh, he's not sane. I took care of it, but we have to go."

I don't bother asking what he ment, I just change and take his hand.

He apperates us right outside of Hogwarts, and walks me in. Something is obviously off.

"Draco?"

"At the end of last year, I was to kill Dumbledore. I couldn't, so Snape did."

"W-what?!"

"He's running. Dumbledore had a plan, I promise you. He was dying. Snape saved me so I could protect you. I have to find the horocruxes with Harry."

"Draco!" I scream.

"Please, Dylan."

"No!"

"I'm only...." he shakes his head. "I can't leave you. I need you. I won't force you into something you don't wanna do."

"I don't want you in danger."

"Too late."

I hug him. "Then don't you ever leave my side. Let's hunt my father."

"I thought you'd say that."

Harry smirks at me, standing on the staircase.