14.) Draco

Rape.

My girlfriend was raped.

They hurt her.

I'm going to find out who.

"Draco-"

I slam my hands on his desk, ignoring the murderous look in his eye. But it soon fades when he see the look in my own eyes.

"Names. Every Death Eater, I want their name. Every man especially. Right. Now!" I snarl at him angerly.

"Malfoy, exsplain yourself."

"Rape. They raped her! They raped Dylan, and I'm going to figure out who. Every single name, man and woman. I see the bruises, I know they hit her. I. Want. Names. Now."

He looks at me. "Rape?"

Then it hits me, and I grab Snape by the shirt and pin him against the wall. "If you were one of them I swear I will kill you right here!"

"Draco, let me go and I will overlook this. Dylan is my niece, and I have spent my life trying to save her from men like her father. Every Death Eater. I never layed a hand on her. Now, kindly remove yourself."

I drop him, and pace the room.

"You didn't know?"

"No, I did not, or I would've hid her. She is my niece, Draco."

"Names."

He sighs. "I can start with your own father."

I glare at him. "He wouldn't."

Snape sighs again. "Ask Dylan. When she is ready, she will give you answers."

I open my mouth to yell at him, but then I see the pain and anger in his eyes. He's almost as angry as I am.

"Give me a list. I will sort this out, and they will never touch her again. I swear to Godric they won't."

"Shouldn't you be swearing to Slytherin's founder?"

"No. The love of my life is Gryffendor."

"And Slytherin."

I smile. "Unique and wonderful. Get me those names. I'm going to save her."

I walk out of his class, and make my way to my own room, where Dylan is waiting.