19.) Draco

It has been months since Dylan unlocked whatever that was.

Summer's here. Dylan is going home with me, while Snape sets up something for her. I'm not sure what he's doing.

Dylan packed slowly, saying goodbye to her friends slowly before we get off the train. We decided to apperate seperately, and I would meet her at my house.

I apperate, and catch her when she stumbles.

"Dyl? You alright."

"Huh? Oh, yeah. I'm great. I get to spend summer with you."

I pull her close to me. "Dyl, I love you."

She smiles, putting her arms around my neck. "I love you."

I pick her up by her hips, and she wraps her legs around me. She smiles, gentally pressing her mouth to mine.

We kiss for a long, long time before the door opens and Dylan jumps to the floor.

My Dad walks in.

"Dad," I say, taking Dylan's hand. Dylan practically hides behind me. He skin goes cold, and she begins to shake. "We'll be in my room," I say, pulling her with me.

Once in my room, I smile at her.

Dylan calms. "Where were we?" she grins, pulling me to her. Her back hits the wall, and she kisses me. She laces my fingers through my hair, and jumps so she can wrap her legs around me.

I had finally told her that was a turn-on, having her wrapped around me like that.

I hold her waist tightly, pushing her against the wall a little harder.

Dylan pulls away, gasping. I kiss her neck.

"Draco, stop-" there's fear in her voice, terror.

I loosen my grip, and stop pushing her against the wall. She lets her legs slide off to me, and then she let's go of my hair.

"Dylan?"

"I'm alright. Sorry, it was just going fast..."

I raise my hands. "Sorry, I-"

"No, no. It wasn't you. We've done this a number of times, Draco. It was just the feelings. It was a lot." She grins dryly. "Come on, let's lay down."

She takes me by the hand, and pulls me onto the bed. She pulls close to me, playing with my hand.

"I love you, Draco. A lot."

"I love you, too, Dylan."

She laughs lightly, and goes to sleep.

I stroke her head lightly, her beautiful hair soft and smelling like roses.

I just lay there, letting my arm fall asleep, and not bothering to move it. She's so sweet and peacful, I can't move her.

I wish I could've saved her from being raped.... from being hurt... from everything her father put her through. I wish I could go back, and stop her cutting.

But I can't. I abandon her.... I left her to deal with it all by herself. It wasn't fair...

Dylan starts moving, as if fighting off an attacker that has her pinned. I see her face twist, and quickly shake her shoulder.

A scream rips through the air, and she wakes with a gasp.

I hold her tightly, and rock her. She cries. I don't ask. She wouldn't tell me if I did...